Leah's Lightweights - WE LOST 20lbs, 1.88% of team weight!!

what about,
lipstick powder and shakes

Waste aways! cool beans! Keep them coming then we can have a group vote :)

How about "the losers"? Cos we wanna lose - WEIGHT! woop xx

:eek: I know I'm not in your team :eek: (hope u dont mind me stickin my neb in)....but wot about "Leah's Losers" ??

Debz x

Ive got to go now, might be back later. Im happy with what ever name etc you all decide.xx if im not back later i will catch up tomorrow.xx

We dont want to have lost the weight do we guys? we want to BANISH it forever! two fingers up to weight! wooo!! God im getting carried away :)

How about "Going going goners"? GGG for short!!

WE COULD HAVE T SHIRTS!!! YEAH!

Leah's Lightweights!!!

OMG I love it :D! That's got my vote! xx

Shall we stick to that one then!!

sorry team.. just checking in now.

WOO HOO im part of a team.. i feel the love already

im not much for names.. i lik waste aways.. but think 'waist aways' would be better.. cos lets face it.. we do want oour waists to go!

but i like GGG also!!

Just someone explain to me.. what start weight do we take, and when is the first weigh in?? i havent really had much time of late to have a look thru the posts and the rules!!

:gen126: team huddle up!! xx

Morning all, so are we 'Leahs Lightweights' then??

Lets get losing, good luck every1.xx

I'm easy on names although i do like GGG's!

Sorry didn't check in yesterday..... absolute rubbish day!!

Any how's my weigh in is on Monday so bring it on!

can the team leader or someone clarify by pm'ing me or profile message what to do with my weigh in..

cos i was due to have mine on thurs but due to family bereavement i cancelled. i am going to see her thurs morning, but then it will be a weight loss of two weeks and i dont want to be seen to be cheating... i did weigh myself thurs and had lost.. but i know there is about a 2/3 difference with my scales and my CDC's scales..

:)

just bumping the thread as noone got back to me :(

any team leader to be honest...?? :)

Sorry to hear your news... x

I would have thought that your weigh in next Thursday would count as it takes your last weigh in weight and your next weigh in weight and we report the difference so your 2 weeks of losses would be included in there? x

ok not a problem...

my start weight is on signature and ill be weighin in on thurs morning wtih CDC. fingers crossed its a good un!

Hey gang! Sorry I have been away :) Was working and got cornered into covering someones shift so had no time at all to do anything but sleep, work and shower.

Right, im going to try and catch up but it's proving difficult atm. Will sort out the weight thing now, on the announcement thread.

As for group name, we'll go for majority so if everyone can post their fave we'll decide.

BTW - team 1 is number 1 :) WOO!! xxx

i like waist aways or leahs lightweights

about the announcement thing... whats that about.. im confused (dont take much sorry)

Leahs Lightweights is fine by me.

Back