Leah's Lightweights - WE LOST 20lbs, 1.88% of team weight!!

Yeah of course!!

Hey, guys, just got home from weigh in: -6lbs!! woo woo!!

Ive done leahs lightweights in my sig if any1 wants to copy and paste.

am here too just got in from work and am shaking it away....

may do a bit of wii fit but to be honest can't be arsed today am soooooo tired!

That was an amazing weight loss btw.... whats your tattoo of?

n223600021_5175796_8202.jpg

There it is :)

thats pretty

morning team mates how are you all doing??

i am ok...

im having difficulty AGAIN having my water! im trying so hard

i have a headache which is prob due to lack of sleep and water. but im working thru it.
am going to have a chicken and mushroom soup for about 12 and a litre of water.

im feeling positive, happy, energetic and strong (all good words to keep me motivated)

how are you su??! xx

Im doing ok today thanks.
Went to aqua fit last night for the 1st time and i feel great this morning, no aches or pains.lol

I drink my water in pints as having a lt or 2 infront of me was a bit much.

yeah i definately find it easier to drink it from a glass. im gonna keep soildering on. i think its just a habit thing. once im into the swing of things i like it. but at the min i am having to have more flavouring than i should be having just to make it pallitable.

well done on the aqua aerobics. i do love swimming and all that. good all over workout. plus i like feeling light!!

when is your weigh in or have you already had it this week?

will weigh on my own scales tomorrow.

im with my CDC tomorrow.. im worried i wont have lost a lot. but i am going to stick at it. i think from saturday i will be going great guns as i can focus on my 'journey' 100%. things are still a bit up in the air at the moment.

i do want to start getting into running soon, but been told it will be better to lose more weight first.
you know.. so my knees dont shatter :D

Hey team!!!

Bleedingheck and Oisin have already sent me their weight losses, so just waiting on you two tomorrow then - woo! full team weigh in! God, I'm soooooo proud of you all!

Well done Sue on the aqua fit! will have to try it sometime. Littlemiss, with your water try to have half a pint every hour. So look at the clock, fill half a pint glass, down it, then when you get in the next hour - repeat! It's shockingly easy to drink half a pint in one go, and when you give yourself an hour to get the job done its a hell of a lot easier!

Mwah xxx

thanks leah... thats a great tip. i will try that for the rest of today.

im just having my chick and mush soup now. its lovely. i really do love it!

Oh gooood i used to love that! I cant have the soups atm, my skin is too sensitive to the yeast :) xx

oh no!! hopefully it will get better soon and you can enjoy the soups again. i got to admit with the cacko weather we are havin, they are a 'winter warmer' and i no doubt will have more when it gets colder!

howdo!

have we all had a good day?

i must say i've been pretty heroic today my halo has not wobbled once rah!

morning, just gonna get weighed (team challenge wi only)

Well done susan! Leahs Lightweights RULE!! xxx

jt pm'ing you now leah with my weigh in :)

Back