Leaving pro points

Gillbob

Hi, well third week on pro points weigh in and had half a pound on... was really annoyed. Was at the gym 4 times, recorded everything and ate only 20 of my weekly 49. My leader seemed to think I wasnt eating enough and exercising too much... when has that ever been a signal for putting weight on.. anyho, doing an experiment and going back to the old plan for a week and see how I do.. Lost nearly 6 stone on it so it must have worked!! Some days I was eating for the sake of it to make up my 29 and thats no way to do it. Thats the whole reason I was over 17stone!! anyway, rant over, we'll see how I get on..

Anyone else a bit bewildered?

I think propoints seems to work for some, but not for others. I did propoints for about 4 weeks and didn't lose anything, so swapped to Discover plan and 3 weeks in had lost 8lb. Good luck! x

i put on 1lb last week and lost 3lbs this week,, i'm going to keep trying tho as i really it,, will see how i get on over the next few weeks :)i see we have the same weight left to lose exciting isnt it:D

I'm on third day of pro points I get a bit hungry and i'm eating alot more fruit and veg 4 days to find out if i've lost anything.... I've been reading about gains on this diet, but have you checked your inch loss? rather than your weight loss too.. If your exercising alot your building up muscle and this weighs more than fat

Very interested as to how u get on..I lost a stone & a half quiet easily & quickly on discovery, I've since put that back on and a little extra !!!! On pp & finding it a little difficult & I find the weight loss extremely slow, 4 weeks in & only 5lbs gone.. Went over my old weigh in cards when on discovery & the losses were way better... So I'm a little confused about this plan.. Gonna keep an eye on how u get on & make a decision re: going back to discovery !!!
Keep posting & good luck xxx

Hi all... well im feeling like my old self again... have been on discovery since friday and I just feel so comfortable on it... will definately let you all know how I get on on thursday weigh in... not long until I reach my goal hopefully!! Fingers crossed!

Hi, well third week on pro points weigh in and had half a pound on... was really annoyed. Was at the gym 4 times, recorded everything and ate only 20 of my weekly 49. My leader seemed to think I wasnt eating enough and exercising too much... when has that ever been a signal for putting weight on.. anyho, doing an experiment and going back to the old plan for a week and see how I do.. Lost nearly 6 stone on it so it must have worked!! Some days I was eating for the sake of it to make up my 29 and thats no way to do it. Thats the whole reason I was over 17stone!! anyway, rant over, we'll see how I get on..

Anyone else a bit bewildered?

How many exercise points did you earn last week? x

Back