1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

leek & Potato soup recipe needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shannonbitzy, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

hi all
    After watching corrie last night :D I am craving some leek and potato soup and would be very grateful if anyone has a slimming world friendly tasty recipe. Also, do you blend it all up at the end , or is it left with bits of leek and potato in it IYSWIM ?
    thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

Hi, I have just stolen this from the thread below "soups". Annie posted it in that thread and I hope that she won't mind me adding it to this one for you....

Leek and potato for a green day

4 leeks
    4 large potatoes
    2 pints of stock made with 1 vegetable oxo cube (1 syn)
    salt and pepper to taste

Basically boil it all up in a pan until it's soft and then blitz it.
  4. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

:booboo: doh! sorry folks, i dont know how i missed the topic SOUPS. thanks anyway, will go and have a browse in the soups bit and i might find some more lovely recipes.
  5. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    just to let u know ive just been to asda and i picked up a pre chopped up bag to make leek and potato soup , all you do is add 2 stock cubes (or vecon) and a litre of water boil for 25 mins then blend or eat as is... they had carrot and corriander too..... they were £1.48!each, i was gonna do the leek and potato soup from the other thread but it worked out cheaper to get that... im just gonna add more potato.
    nic x
  6. shell

shell hates diets

fry light in pan....chopped onion and garlic and chopped leek....one big fat one will do....sweat that all, if it sticks add a little water. add pot and fry also then add stock, plenty on salt and a pinch of nutmeg and black pepper... boil until pot is soft , blend , add some from frais orsome quark to make it creaming.....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.