Lemon Juice

fairy3853

Im absolutly craving something sweet and if I dont get off my but and go by some quark right now im going to eat the oh cream cake which is in the fridge and I dont even like cream.

So I was wondering if I add lemon juice to sweetend quark..

1 would it be nice?
2 Would the lemon juice be a syn?
3 would it be a ss?

fairy3853 said:
Im absolutly craving something sweet and if I dont get off my but and go by some quark right now im going to eat the oh cream cake which is in the fridge and I dont even like cream.

So I was wondering if I add lemon juice to sweetend quark..

1 would it be nice?
2 Would the lemon juice be a syn?
3 would it be a ss?

Never tried it , but lemon juice is free.
Do you have any vanilla essence?? This is nice with sweetener & quark.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OHHHH, good god, can I realy have that?

fairy3853 said:
OHHHH, good god, can I realy have that?

What hun?

Vanilla Essence....

fairy3853 said:
Vanilla Essence....

All essences are free, be careful though some are oil essences.
I have bought all sorts of essences as they are great !!

Kx

I never knew that, but iv just done a search and come across a thread about lorann oils, thinking I might give them a try.

Thanks hun xx

fairy3853 said:
I never knew that, but iv just done a search and come across a thread about lorann oils, thinking I might give them a try.

Thanks hun xx

They are lovely. My fave is the peanut butter . There's no oil in the Lorann ones.

Kx

Just ordered 2, cheese cake and chocolate mint...mmmmm, I need never crave sweet stuff again xx

Im hoping the chocolate mint in some fromage frais will turn out like mint chocolate angel delight.. oh god I hope so xx

do you have a link to the site as i would be interested in getting some aswell.

thanks.

dirtydancing said:
do you have a link to the site as i would be interested in getting some aswell.

thanks.

If you put Lorann on eBay a whole load should come up.

HTH

Kx

Amaretto oil!!!:eek: Have I died and gone to heaven?:eek:

Agh I just ordered five flavours, Im gonna be eating cake for the rest of my life! I dont even do cake!:eek:

mmmm, i missed the ameretto one, sounds lovely. I dont plan on making cake with mine, simply becouse id eat the cake lol,, im going to put mine in some natural fromage frais.. I had this the other day with a white chocolate options sprinkled in it and it was out of this world...

Heh thats what I thought, I dont do cake/dessert/sweet things etc except for yogurts but now Ive ordered five flavours thats a lotta yoghurt... :eek: Might need to think up some new recipes :D

Back