Lemon Verbena

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by SuzySparkle, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Just a quick querie...

My husband is a chef and has just brought me home a Lemon Verbena herb plant. It smells beautiful, really lemony.

We were having a chat the other night and he remembered I had said I could have tea as long as it came from a leaf.

He wants to try and make a sort of 'lemonade' from it using the leaf from the plant, some tablet sweetener and some sparkling water.

Do you think this be allowed? Just wondered what people think.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - currently
    I did something similar with Mint leaves from the garden. Boiled up the kettle, dunked a load of freshly rinsed mint leaves into it, added a few tablet sweetners and left it for ages. Then popped it in the fridge to get really really chilled. It was surprisingly nice - though not as minty as I would have - but it made a nice change from plain water !! And there was no effect to my losses.

Good luck - it might work.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.