1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lemongrass & Coconut Stir Fry Seasoning

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Triestina, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Triestina

Triestina New Member

:wave_cry:I have a SW recipe, which requires lemongrass & coconut stir seasoning. I cant find it anywhere - does anyone know which store sells it?

[FONT=MonotypeCorsiva,Italic][FONT=MonotypeCorsiva,Italic][FONT=MonotypeCorsiva,Italic]Lemon and Coconut Chicken[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MonotypeCorsiva,Italic][FONT=MonotypeCorsiva,Italic]
    [/FONT](Serves 1)
    Green Day
    115g chopped chicken breast (healthy extra)
    1 pot of low far natural yoghurt
    Lemon grass and coconut stir fry seasoning
    Place the chicken into an ovenproof dish
    Sprinkle the stir fry seasoning over the chicken breasts and cover in yoghurt
    Bake in an oven at 180c for 30 mins
    Serve with rice
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Edgyfox

Edgyfox New Member

Hi I have seen this in supermarkets on the herb and spice counters Schartz make it.
  4. Triestina

Triestina New Member

Thank you - I'll have to keep looking out for it.:)
    Last edited: 11 November 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.