Lesley's Diary

LesleyT

Hi

Well it's 3 sleeps until I see my CDC and I'm like a kid at Christmas (is that normal??)

I have been overweight since I was quite young and have slowly been putting on weight until I have reached the amazing weight of around 19.7 stone !!! Almost 20 stone I can't believe it, I am so ashamed :( but I'm not going to think about it - it's never gonna make it to 20!!

I can't wait to pick up my shakes and get going .... I know it's going to be hard, especially the first week ... but what worth having is ever easy??!!

I just hope I like the shakes lol!

L
xx

Just to wish u lot's of luck on ur w.loss journey.

Hiya, well done you on taking the first step! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it!! I've been on Lighter Life since 5 June, and I was so excited when I started!! Not sure about Cambridgem but I'm sure it's similar, keep glugging the water and you'll be fine! It's amazing how quickly it comes off!!!

I've lost 4 stone, and have 3 more to go, and the guys on here are amazing, very supportive, and the photo's are something else!! Make sure you take some of yourself - mine are on the fridge!!!

best of luck! sounds like u have the right mindset so im sure u will do well. xxxxxxxxx

Hi

Seeing my CDC at 2000 tonight ... am getting really scared that I won't be able to do this now. I've put so much hopes into this being the diet for me. I guess it's normal to be nervous, and I know I have to stick to it ... but still I'm getting really worried

This diet for me is going to be the answer to everything - so I have to make it work!! I have a LONG way to go and that is making my mind boggle too.

I know all the answers to my worries - one day at a time, break my weight down into mini goals, but at the end of the day I know I want to lose 9 stone ARGHHHH I'm driving myself mad lol

L

Day 1

Hi

Well met with my CDC yesterday and she was GREAT! Really enthusiastic and fun :) My twin sis and hubby are doing the diet with me so we can support each other when times get tough.

It's 0910 and I have already had about a litre of water and am slowly sipping my way through my first Choc Tetra (YUM!)

L

hi lesley
125421jndpxabtet.gif
on your cd journey
you will soon see the lbs dropping off
kaz x

Hi

Welcome to the wonderful, skinny and slightly crazy world of The Cambridge Diet! Plenty of room on the Sole Source Wagon despite how many people jump aboard, d'ya know why? Well it's cos everyone on here gets smaller each day!

Keep gluging the water, take it easy for the first few days but try to keep busy. You might get a headache as you withdraw from carbs so be sure to keep drinking coffee if you usually do, else you will be having a double whammy of withdrawal symptoms.

Best of luck to you and please keep us updated with your progress, we're with you every step of the way.......

Hi Cheb

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Luckily I don't drink Coffee, so I'll be okay on that - although I will miss my Diet Coke!

I've already had 1.5 litres and am onto my 3rd 75ml bottle ... have burnt at least 600 calories trekking to the loo so feeling pretty good about things lol

L

Hey Lesley!

How you doing hon? havent seen you around lately? Hope all is well with you!

Back