Less Peanut Butter

Hello Everyone

As the thread is called I need to eat less peanut butter to lose any weight. I rejoined sw two weeks ago and have lost 1lb.. this is pretty much linked to my peanut butter habit (and other natural foods like honey, tahini, dates).

I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning (usually weds but couldn't get there with snow) and I am going to treat it as a fresh start where I properly commit to take ownership of my weight loss.

i have lost weight with sw before but it was always when i was breastfeeding so I still lost despite my peanut butter habit.

Any advice on motivation and commitment are welcome.

On Sunday I have guests for dinner. What can I cook that will be full of flavour but I can still stick to plan? I have never had these guests for dinner before so I want it to be tasty😀

Hip hop hooray. I conquered my fear if going to weight in and lost 1.5lb. I am very pleased with that. My normal group is in weds evening and I hope to lose another 1 lb by then.

I need to plan my menu for guests coming tomorrow and how u will use syns today. it will be nice to do some baking with kids on this cold day

Eton mess sounds good. what's the receipe?
Craftermary took the time to link you a very good blog that has loads of SW friendly recipes on it. Maybe have an actual look at that?

Wait until 15 days after the meal in question, then let 'em have it, eh Wolf? That'll teach 'em.

Back