Less than half a pound

debbie125

Im so p****d off lost less than half a pound this week:( and ive done nothing different coz you cant really can you! drank my water like usual i just cant figure out why ive only had such a small loss! not TOTM neither so its a mystery!:cry::cry:i only hope i have a good loss next week!:(
debbie x

Awww, i can understand how disappointed tyou must be. BUT like you say hopefully you'll make up for it next week.

I do think LT losses are a bit random sometimes aren't they?

And cheer yourself on for losing very nearly 2.5 stone in 7 weeks -wahooooooooooo! that's marvellous!:553:

Im sure you will get a huge loss next week to make up for it my weigh ins are always different, dont let it get you down you may have lost inches :) x

Unfortunatly LT is like that it can be cruel at times but I bet you you will lose loadddddddddsssss next week!! I have loads of weeks like that more near the end was only losing 2 a week xxx

Oh God hun, that is so annoying. I only lost 1lb last week and was so mad.
Like everyone said to me last week though, it might come off next week. I'm weighing in tomorrow so I'm yet to prove that, but lots of other people have had slow weeks and then lost loads the following week!
Also, Bev was on here the other day saying how many inches she had lost so perhaps you've dropped inches rather than pounds?
Hang in there chick :)

Wow debbie125
you've lost so much so far that's fantastic.
Yes you must be fed up this week but think of all the fat you've lost already
Well done :happy096::talk017:

It's still a loss. Perhaps it's your body slowing down as you get nearer to target.

You've had a fanstastic weight loss so keep up the good work.

Look at the bigger picture - its a loss and any loss is good!

Also, look how much you have lost and how much you have left to lose! only 1.9kg to go - i think this explains it! once you are very near your target its only natural for weight loss to slow down :)

Debbie, you must be gutted, but as everyone has said, look how much you have done in just 7 weeks! I would definately recommend getting your measurements done, you'd be amazed how quickly they change.

yeah my clothes do feel much slacker but id prefer to see it on the scales its psychological i know but i just feel really let down especially when i know i havent cheated the lady at the chemist said maybe its because i havent got much more to lose! but thats only by my estimate of what i want to weigh if i was to go by goverment guidlines ive got 3 stone to loose! which to be honest i would look awful skinny at at! im pleased to say that overall with slimming world and this diet i have lost a total of 8 stone so thats whats keeping me going! only a stone to go!:D:D
debbie x

8 stone? that's like a person. well, a very skinny peson, but still! well done - that is a massive achievement! x

You have done amazingly well so dont punish yourself, get through this week and i am sure it will show next week. :O)

xxx

Back