Let the slim down......start!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Tootsy, 19 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Tootsy

Tootsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Evening everyone, Been lurking around the posts for a while, I was considering doing a vlcd with the packs but have decided to try calorie counting instead first. I weighed in at 15st 8lbs this is the most i have weighed in years :-(. I go on holiday in October, none of my clothes fit and I'm sick of feeling rubbish.
    So it's time to get my finger out and lose some weight, I have downloaded my fitness pal and once I have worked out how to use it I think it will help keep me on track.

Look forward to sharing everyone's journey

Becky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Good luck. If you need any help give us a shout.

Just to let you know myfitnesspal has a habit of trying to starve people. Find another website to work out how many calories you should be eating.

I like this one: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Eat more and move more to avoid ruining your metabolism. Give it all you got!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Tootsy

Tootsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Thank you, looks like a good site also , Well day two is under way

Lunch - carrot and ginger soup Mango, necterine, raspberry fruit salad

Dinner - quiche Lorraine, new potatoes and salad (lettuce, tom, cucumber, red pepper and beetroot)

Snacks - apple, Nairn oat snacks Need to work on my water/fluid intake but done not to bad today

Last edited: 20 August 2014
  5. Tootsy

Tootsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Day 3 was not so bad - apart from ending up at the dr and getting anti biotics is stuck to plan even had a wee chocolate biscuit buy only the one and it was counted in my calories for the day lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.