Lets Bin The Celebrity

Another 5 from me!!! Yay!!!

FAT BIN TOTAL: 52.9!!!!! :D

it wont be long before we have lost a whole person
now what skinny celeb can we attempt to rid the world of first :):):)

Hahaha, that's funny aaleigha! Wonder how much (or should that be how little!) Posh weighs???

Hahaha, yes well on our way (or weigh! Lol) to a Posh!!!! Bloomin hell 7stone??!!! No wonder she's such a skinny cow, now that's not healthy!

"I eat a big bowl of cereal for breakfast, eat a full lunch, a full dinner and I snack too. I always go for the healthy option, not because it's healthy, just because I prefer it. But I also eat lots of crisps, lots of Chinese and Indian takeaways."

Yes of course she does, I mean people that eat like that are all 7 stone!

I think Posh spice is a great choice
can the title be changed on this thread
it would be fun :):) and we will have to consider the next celeb we want to get rid of just before we finish off Posh

Sorry Aaleigha I missed your post, yes lets change the title.
Here miss Posh another 5lb that prob the weight of one of your legs lol

FAT BIN TOTAL: 57.9!!!!! :D

This thread has made me LOL!

I'm not a Judderer, but I've just started calorie cycling, so have a little nosey in here sometimes :)

Well done on the losses ladies! And good choice on getting rid of Posh!

I'm throwing in 2lb!

Have my 15 that I have lost over the last few months and please do not give me them back! :)

F
AT BIN TOTAL:
72.9!! Get her out of here haha!!

You can have my 5lbs.

F
AT BIN TOTAL:
77.9!!

Can we get rid of Paris Hilton next? Please, please please? I have no idea how much she weighs though.

Sanghi.

Can we get rid of Paris Hilton next? Please, please please? I have no idea how much she weighs though.

Sanghi.

Well done on the loss and great idea! Posh first then Paris!!! Will have to google how much she weighs!!!

Back