Lets compare weight losses, heights and start weights??

Hey guys

I know that I can't really compare myself to you as I am a bloke and I lose weight differently to you guys. I will also put down details of both my lipotrom journeys

Started May 07 Original Weight 20st 13lb
Trouser Size tight 44 - comfortable 46
Finished July 07 after 10 weeks Weight 16st 4lbs
Waist 38 - Comfortable

Started Jan 08 Weight 17st 13lbs
Waist tight 38 - Comfortable 40
Unofficial Weight today 15st 1lb
Waist Very loose 38 (fingers crossed a 36)

Overall Inches Lost
Was Now
Chest 58" 44"
Waist 58" 41.5"

Not sure how trouser waist size equates to actual measurements.

It is great to see so many people succeeding on Lipotrim, we should arrange for a Lipotrim Social Event for all of those who have succeeded and have full size pictures of before and after and let all the sceptics see how good lipotrim is.

Hi All

Its so good to see everyone doing well.

I am 5ft 6 - started weight at 15st 8 and was a size 18/20
I am now 14st 6 and a comfortable size 16 trousers at the bottom but still struggle with my top size fit into 18.

better late than never..hadnt seen this thread before today! duh

ok weighed in at 15 st 3 lb on 3 january. im 5ft 7" and was probably near an 18 but was wearing large 16's

ive currently lost 2 stone 2 lbs in just under six weeks and am now comfortably wearing a size 14!

im aiming to lose 70 lbs or five stone but this may change to 10 stone 7lbs depending on how i feel...

h xx

My turn.

When I started Lipotrim I weighed 16st 10lb - at the pharmacy (At my doctor's I was 17st 8lbs but that was a month earlier and I wasn't dieting so I think his scales were wrong.)

I'm 5'7" tall, aged 49, and I was a size 22.

Yesterday - my sixth weigh-in - I weighed 14st 12lbs and I can get in a size 18 jeans. I've lost just over two inches from bust, waist and hips and one of my chins has disappeared!

A couple of weeks ago my friend brought back some pants I bought last year that I gave her because they were too tight (size 20). This week I'm putting them in the charity bag because I can't keep them up. I daren't wear a belt because I wouldn't be able to unfasten it in time to get to the loo! :eek:

I can't believe I have not only stuck to this diet but that I am losing weight. I had a terrible fear before I started that I would be the only person ever who failed to lose weight on Lipotrim.

Hi Guys,

I thought i would do a follow up on my weight loss and how it has affected my size.

At the moment i am 12 Stone 1lbs and am deffinately a size 14 now. I havent gone to every differnt shop to try clothes but most of the shops i have gone to i have been a 14. I tried on a size 14 in topshop but they wouldnt even go higher than my thighs... therefore i am convinced that Topshop are just wrong!! As i have an arse topshop just isnt made for me!!! Also, i was talking to my friend about this who also has a normal bum but is a size 10, and she cant fit in to a Topshop 12 let alone 10... so this made me feel better..... I am never going to buy from topshop again... i will continue to try on though!!! In Monsoon i am a 14, in Dorothy perkins i am a 14 and Next a 14.... just to let you know the shops that i have found to be generous!!

Now when i started this thread i was a size 16, but i cant remember what weight i was then!!! So i cant give an exact comparison... i THINK i was late 12s or early 13s, but i cant remember!!

So all, feel free to re-post you current weight and current sizes :) Gosh all new guys are going to love me!! I remember when i first started, and was reading through all the posts, i would have loved to see this kind of information:)

Well, firstly well done Lizzie on your size 14!! I am on week 6 and i unofficially weighed myself this morning and i was 12st 12lb...i was and am ecstatic!! I started at 15st maybe a bit more and a size 18 (a little tight). I am now a size 14/16 on the top and am actually unsure bout the bottom, 16 i think. I am always bigger on the bottom, sexily curvaceous i like to say ;). Well more importantly i feel slim and thats what is important. I have lost 5in off my waist, 3in off my hips and my arms actually have some shape. I LOVE IT!!

You're right Lizzie I would have loved this info xxx

Hi guys i thought id add even though im not currently dieting till i visit the GP monday.
Im 5"1:sigh:
17 Stone:cry:
Size 26 :eek:

Just to show the different in clothes sizes for the weights.I once was 9.5 stone and a size 14 so i think i must be big boned lol.
Ive a big curvy ass so hopfully ill be a curvy but sexy when im thin.

Vicky xxx:D

Last edited:
Back