Let's do this (again!) Slimming World food diary

mdymond1982

So, here I go again. After putting on horrendous amounts of weight since my son was born (about 5.5 stone to be precise :eek:) I desperately NEED to do something about it. So far in the last 4 years I have tried slim fast, WW, calorie counting, juice plus and most recently the Cambridge diet - but why I keep doing this to myself I really don't know!! These plans always leave me starving and I never last on them very long!! The only plan I have ever managed to stick to was Slimming World and a few years before I had my son I successfully lost 5 stone, so I know it works.

Therefore here I am again and, on the advice of a lovely minimin, I am starting a food diary and going to look into joining in on the forum as much as I can to keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

So far today............

B/fast - Raspberries & blueberries & mullerlight yogurt
Lunch - Cherry Toms, celery & carrot batons with l/fat houmous (4.5 syns), Sweet & Sour Noodle mug shot
Other - Apple & banana

so far so good :D

So yesterday was a hectic day - hence my lack of posting! Started off as normal, taking my little boy to school but 10 minutes after dropping him off I got a call to say that he had fallen over and hit his head :eek: 4 hours in the hospital and some glue to his head we were finally home! Poor little soldier - he was very brave though :p

However, managed to stay on track all day - a miracle!

6am boot camp / resistance training session for an hour - really sets you up for the day :character00116:

Breakfast
Banana and mullerlight yogurt

Lunch
v - late lunch of mug shot and side salad when I finally got home!

Dinner
Chicken breast, Jacket potato and beans (not very imaginative but on plan!)

Only thing I couldn't do yesterday was drink enough water - will do better today!

Oh no your poor boy. Boys are such a worry aren't they. My lads grown up now but I used to be constantly on edge when he was little.

6am boot camp, are you crazy lol!! I'd love to get up and do something like that but just the thought of it brings me out in a sweat!

I'm a nightmare with water, I try to drink more when I'm at work but I always forget and end up having tea instead. I really should try harder though because I can see the benefits when I do drink enough.

Oh no your poor boy. Boys are such a worry aren't they. My lads grown up now but I used to be constantly on edge when he was little.

6am boot camp, are you crazy lol!! I'd love to get up and do something like that but just the thought of it brings me out in a sweat!

I'm a nightmare with water, I try to drink more when I'm at work but I always forget and end up having tea instead. I really should try harder though because I can see the benefits when I do drink enough.

He is a complete bundle bum - with no fear at all, which is a great combination :)

the 6am boot camps are not as bad as they sound - I actually quite enjoy them once I am there and definitely enjoy them when they are over haha!

I'm doing much better on the water front today - and its giving me lots of excuse to get more body magic in keep walking to the toilet and back :D

A bit too quiet over the weekend (which is when I should be on here at all times!) so will be posting more next weekend ;)

A couple of glasses of wine on Saturday, but hopefully won't have done too much damage as I have been on plan for the rest of the weekend. Revisiting my SW cook books to get some inspiration - variety in the diet is what is going to keep me going! If anyone has any good recipe suggestions, they would be gratefully received.

I have forgotten to bring my lunch in with me today, but luckily a short day today picking up the small from school - if I can hold out until 3:30pm I can get a salad at home :eek: I do have a mug shot that I can have to tide me over at least! And an apple:greenapple: !

I did manage to last out until I got home and had my salad and dinner last night was chicken, jacket potato and beans, so I managed to end the day well on plan - woohoo!

So far today I have eaten / I have planned -

Breakfast
Overnight oats

Lunch
Ham salad with lots of speed foods!

Dinner
Undecided - having a mind blank and so open to suggestions!!

:sw084:Find a plan that works for you, and follow it, if you fall off plan, you can always jump back on. No matter what happens always stay positive. I have lost just over 6 stone and I still have a ways to go. I love this group because I get to meet all kinds of wonderful people.

Back