Let's get Susan Boyle on CD!! :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jaycey, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Susan Boyle ('Britain's Got Talent' potential winner) says in the papers today, "I will need to sort out my dress sense and my weight. It wasn't until I saw myself on TV that I realised how frumpy I was".

Where's her nearest CDC!! She/he should be hotfooting it round there now! Imagine the great publicity - a slimmed-down Susan on finals day, with CD taking the credit! :D:D

Only kidding - but why don't CD seek more publicity? This would be a fab opportunity for them, but they always seem to miss them, don't they? Why didn't they get to Fern Britton before she had a gastric band fitted?! I've heard rumours that Gok Wan came down from 20 stone on CD, but never heard the truth on this - but I'm very surprised that no-one is taking the credit for that!
    :eek: (The most I've ever heard him say about it is that he lost all his weight on 'a crazy diet' - could easily be CD, lol! :crazy:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

LOL....Totally :) I know what u mean. Does cd have a magazine??

4. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    Have just sent Gok a message on Facebook and asked him!!!!:D

5. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm not sure either but I tend to believe in things that are not heavily advertised, they seem to work better.. just wish I'd known about CD ages ago though, It's the best diet ever!!!

6. Jaycey

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    It does - but it's only available from CDCs and not on newsstands (unlike the LL mag).

See what I mean? They're hiding their light under a bushel (as my granny used to say)! :)

Whoah - keep us posted!! :eek: :D

Last edited: 22 April 2009
  7. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I agree that the mag should be more freely available. My CDC never has any but says I can 'have a look through hers' while I am there!! I sometimes buy LL which is silly really coz the money is going into LL's pockets. Also I see a lot of LL adverts in mags etc. advertising their product. CD should do similar.

8. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

LOL You must tell us what he says!

9. Jaycey

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    How do you know which is the real Gok? (I've just looked and there seem to be lots on there, lol!) I guess the most likely is the one where he only allows friends to access his page. Can't wait to hear if you get a reply - but he does seem to be a bit secretive about it! :secret:

10. abz

abz Gold Member

i think CD is cheaper than a lot of the alternatives because it doesn't spend loads of money on advertising...

11. Jaycey

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Agreed - but there is a happy medium, and I think that CD go too far the other way! (Also - at the end of the day, doesn't every company want to make money?:confused::confused:)

12. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

I heard thats how Gok lost his weight too, from a friend who knows a friend who knows him, lol but i'm sure i read about it somewhere too.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.