Planned 'Blips' on CD...

I think I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't mind taking a day off and can get straight back into it the next day no matter what.

I'm definitely missing out on things by doing this diet so I look forward to my blips :)

I'm the same GF but now i have my army sergent CDC,lol who i think will make me do press ups if i don't lose weight!
Although i have already told her about weekend away at end of feb and she seemed ok, not that she had alot of choice,lol

I'm a great believer in planned blips. Great for the people who want to go SS 100% all the time and have the willpower to do that, but my CDC recommends not denying yourself for those special occasions, so long as you are sensible in your choices. It is also good to keep up your relationship with food, and prove to yourself that you can show restraint.

I also agree with the comment earlier, I have never had a problem jumping straight back on the wagon after a planned meal blip.... Christmas now that was a different matter. But to be honest these blips have made me realise what areas I still need to work on. Without the blips I may become complacent and not realise that it is going to be maintaining that will be the hard work.

Back