Lets get this started...

re_wind

I have been reading this forum for about a week or so and have recently come back from holiday and decided this is the right time for me to start the CWP.
I am on day three today and thought it’s about time I make my own dairy. So a bit about me first…
I started on WW last year at 14st 5lb and managed to get down to 12st 7lb, however due to work and studying to be an actuary I could not maintain the weight I lost and was back at 13st 4lb a few weeks back. I have lost all motivation to do WW because of the fact the loss were not consistent and I felt disheartened after a week of counting and only losing sometimes 1lb. Hence my reason for joining Cambridge, I am 5ft 3 and would be happy with a goal of 10st 7lb.
The past two days haven’t been too bad, apart from the temptations I have thrown in face. I live in a relatively large family and day one consisted of a family dinner, with all the works (Indian families don’t do anything small) which I resisted and yesterday Chinese takeaway for Father’s Day.
So today, I am at work…on day three and I don’t feel too bad. I am on SS+ having 4 products a day, however I may change this to 3 and 1 meal as I don’t know how long I can survive without actually chewing something. My biggest concern at work is I am not sure how to get around team lunches, without the whole office knowing I am on a meal replacement diet.
Also I am not too fond of my consultant reading everyone’s posts here, she literally gave me the booklet and told me to read it, not much other explanation.

Hello :) with concerns to the wondering how you'll eat at work - you could try having 3 products and the meal, and then prepare the meal the night before and take that to work with you? That's what I'm doing now.. I'm on step 2 810kcals, but it's not that different from SS+ and I have 3 products and a meal too, and bring the meal to work so it just looks like I'm eating healthily and no one will question my diet!

I have a fairly quiet CDC, she doesn't say a lot and seems quite shy. I have noticed some people have lovely supportive ones!

Good luck xx

Hello :) with concerns to the wondering how you'll eat at work - you could try having 3 products and the meal, and then prepare the meal the night before and take that to work with you? That's what I'm doing now.. I'm on step 2 810kcals, but it's not that different from SS+ and I have 3 products and a meal too, and bring the meal to work so it just looks like I'm eating healthily and no one will question my diet!

I have a fairly quiet CDC, she doesn't say a lot and seems quite shy. I have noticed some people have lovely supportive ones!

Good luck xx

Thanks for the reply back...I think I may pop into M&S tonight and start making my meals in the evening. Thanks for the advice :)

That's okay :) I'm on lunch in 10 minutes and got chicken breast and broccoli with me so nobody knows I'm on a diet really! I work with thousands of men & their all so judgemental that I'd be too worried to let them know I'm on a meal replacement diet.

Ohh have a fun lunch, Ive just had a shake...feel surprisingly okay.

Yea men can be horrible about stuff like this, I just don't want to tell people and receive the response 'why are you doing this, your fine as you are' where I know I clearly am not.

Okay after getting home with a nightmare journey...feeling unbelievably dizzy...I've decided not to have my 3rd shake and have some chicken and broccoli...I haven't felt this bad in a long time...hopefully it will get better :(

Try and have your 3rd shake re wind, 3 of them contain all the nutrients you need in one day, you will be dizzy if you don't have them x

kellmo said:
Try and have your 3rd shake re wind, 3 of them contain all the nutrients you need in one day, you will be dizzy if you don't have them x

Thanks...I'm gonna have the apple and cinnamon porridge in a while, drank 3lts of water today as well...feel a lot better :)

Had the toffee and walnut this morning (wasn't too bad at all), decided to have chicken and salad for lunch at work today to avoid the questions. I have a lot of work on so I will most probably have my shake before I leave work this evening..hopefully around 6.30. But day 4 isn't going too badly...slight headache but hopefully it will get better with lunch soon :)

Thanks kellmo...im feeling okay...but got a lot of work on. Wanna get home for the England game...don't know if i will :(

England won...made some good money...and had my last shake of the day...I don't even feel hungry...ketosis me thinks :)

Back