Lets get to know more about each other (be nosey!)

What's your name? Nik

How old are you? 25

When's your birthday? 18th March

Where do you live? West Yorkshire

Are you married, single, divorced..? Live with my boyfriend of six years :)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No not yet. In the future hopefully.

What do you do? Social Worker

Have you any pets? House Rabbit hes fab

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Red and Green Days

When do you want to reach target? When I get there

Do you do exercise, if so what? Wii fit & Just Dance workout mode. Love the gym but cant afford at to renew membershi at the moment.

What's your name? Susan

How old are you? 34

When's your birthday? 14th October

Where do you live? Cork

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married, 4 years now

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 1 little girl, 3 yrs old. Would love one more!

What do you do? Teacher

Have you any pets? Yorkie the dog, 2 goldfish and 17 tropical fish

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra easy, still haven't figured out what red and green are!!

When do you want to reach target? Yesterday!

Do you do exercise, if so what? I do now - I stop on the way home from work for a 30 minute walk. If I'm not working, I might put on a DVD. All new habits though, I'm lazy as sin.

What's your name? Heather.

How old are you? 18.

When's your birthday? 22nd March.

Where do you live? South Devon.

Are you married, single, divorced..? Eternally single.

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No children! Don't want any for a long time if ever...

What do you do? Unemployed, starting an NVQ Beauty course in September with a veiw to becoming a professional make-up artist.

Have you any pets? 3 cats, Mycroft, Lestrade and Sherlock.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Green days only. I'm a veggie and I hate the texture and taste of meat.

When do you want to reach target? I want to get to my first target (12st) by Iron Maiden in Belfast, August 2011.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Exercise? Ha! I'm worse than a rug on Valium. I'm joining the local gym soon, and planning to go every week day. I love using all the machines and there is a day spa attached so I can have beauty treatments as rewards instead of food.

What's your name? sarah

How old are you? 29

When's your birthday? 13th december

Where do you live? east cleveland

Are you married, single, divorced..? living together

Have you any children, 1 aged 6 months

What do you do? i am currently on maternity leave from the co-operative where i am a team manager

Have you any pets? had a dalmation and a jack russel but i had to re-home them due to my baby being allergic :(

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy?extra easy

When do you want to reach target? in time for summer

Do you do exercise, started walking a lot more and swimming with baby, want to start pilates but child care issues :(

Back