Lets get to know more about each other (be nosey!)

What's your name? Annie

How old are you? 45

When's your birthday? 4th December

Where do you live? Aintree, Liverpool

Are you married, single, divorced..? 15 years married (22 yrs together!)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Michael 20 and Lucy 11

What do you do? Field officer at Age Concern

Have you any pets? doggy, Millie - 5 yr old shihtzu.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do mainly EE with a couple of green and red

When do you want to reach target? Before June 17th!!

Do you do exercise, if so what? I hate excercise. But have just ordered a ZUMBA DVD .... Which will probably sit on a shelf somewhere never to be watched. Lol

What's your name? Purple :D

How old are you? 27

When's your birthday? May 7th

Where do you live? In an arsepit in wales otherwise known as newport(heres to finishing degree and moving)

Are you married, single, divorced..? *engaged* to my parnter of nearly 8 years :D

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I has a 6 year old son

What do you do? I'm a SAHM at the mo and also doing my chemistry degree. I also do a lot of paranormal based work and occult teaching in my spare time :D

Have you any pets? Yes we have an 8 foot boa constrictor, red tail corss, called loki(my partners) and i have a 3 foot black cornsnake called lucifer

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? green because i'm a veggie and its awesome

When do you want to reach target? End of the year would be swell but as long as i'm getting smaller i really do not care

Do you do exercise, if so what? I do cardio for an hour everyday with 3kgs of weights. I also Do 30 mins of yoga a day and 30 mins of muscle working exercises 2 times a week. Also i walk everywhere as i have no car and dont drive

What's your name? aisling bogurcu

How old are you? 26

When's your birthday? 9th september

Where do you live? Kilkenny, Ireland

Are you married, single, divorced..? married almost a year to the most amazing man in the whole world :)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? no babies yet!

What do you do? studied travel and tourism but im out of work at the moment due to health problems :(

Have you any pets? no

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? extra easy

When do you want to reach target? By september first but looks like ill be at target by the end of july :D

Do you do exercise, if so what? only walking at the moment because of my back problems. thinking of taking up aqua aerobics soon too

What's your name? Christine

How old are you? 25

When's your birthday? 25th December

Where do you live? Belfast

Are you married, single, divorced..? None of the above

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Nope

What do you do? Client Development for an IT/Security company

Have you any pets? Yes 2 x miniature Schnauzers called Poppy and Ozzy, 1 x ginger cat called Sheiko, and 1 x hamster called Drogba

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mostly red and green with the odd EE at weekends.

When do you want to reach target? I WILL be at target in June!!

Do you do exercise, if so what? Excercise? Sorry, never heard of it.

Name - Sue (yes, we're everywhere!!)

How old are you? 47 and 10 days.

When's your birthday? Take a wild guess. :D

Where do you live? South Wales - about 20 mins from the coast and 20 mins from Cardiff.

Are you married, single, divorced..? Retired :sigh:

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Boy 16, girl 15

What do you do? Work in an office - legal stuff.

Have you any pets? Currently 3 cats but have had up to 6 including an Oscar and a Gizmo. :cool:

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra Easy

When do you want to reach target? Whenever it happens and I'm happy with what I weigh.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Not a lot right now as I have a dicky leg and waiting physio. I do walk about 25-30 mins each day between office and station. Was a power walk, currently a hobble. :D When all is well the Wii is here ...

Name - shaz

How old are you? 23

When's your birthday? may

Where do you live? manchester

Are you married, single, divorced..? live with bf

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Boy 14 week

What do you do? wen travelling- came back with a bf and a baby- now full time mum- best job in world!

Have you any pets? no but i want a dog- bf alergic animals :-( cant have one

Which plan are you following,calorie countin

When do you want to reach target? july- maybe aug

Do you do exercise, if so what? body combat, thump, weights

What's your name? Jen

How old are you? 43

When's your birthday? August

Where do you live? South Dakota

Are you married, single, divorced..? widowed

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 1 19 year old son

What do you do? electrical engineer - circuit board design

Have you any pets? 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs, fish

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE

When do you want to reach target? 2 years

Do you do exercise, if so what? stationary bike when I'm motivated

What's your name? Bev or B (never Beverley) lol

How old are you? 25

When's your birthday? Jan 2nd

Where do you live? Worcestershire

Are you married, single, divorced..? Living together

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 18months

What do you do? Work in a contact centre FT

Have you any pets? none

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE all the way

When do you want to reach target? By June 2011

Do you do exercise, if so what? Not so much lately, walk loads in nice weather. Bit of Zumba or fitness through the xbox kinect twice a week x

What's your name? Claire

How old are you? 49 and not enough days left!

When's your birthday? 15th May

Where do you live? Ipswich

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married to a wonderful man for 26 and a half years

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 3 wonderful children, boy 25, girl 23, and girl 21 on Friday, this week.

What do you do? Admin for Adoption Team:Currently long term sick.

Have you any pets? Holly the dog, Biscuit the bunny and tropical fish.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Varies each day

When do you want to reach target? By July 2011.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Not much due to health issues but walk dog most days. Try to do exercise when I can.

I thought I'd already done this, but I've checked back, and it seems I haven't. So:

What's your name? Sarah, or Jim. Also answer to "Oy"

How old are you? 44. Still. Just.

When's your birthday? 5th June

Where do you live? Northampton. The most boring town on the planet.

Are you married, single, divorced..? Divorced, then in Civil Partnership, now separated. (I like to see how many boxes I can tick!)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? a 16 year old daughter. Then I found out what was doing it, and shot the stork.

What do you do? NHS Finance. Yawn.

Have you any pets? Cali the cat. Or more of a rug, really. And an invisible dog, called Elbi.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mostly green, with the odd red. Very occasional EE

When do you want to reach target? By my 45th birthday.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Currently swimming for England. Looking forward to getting back to being able to do more varied exercise. I never, ever, thought I'd say that!

What's your name? Amanda

How old are you? 26

When's your birthday? 18th July

Where do you live? Near stoke

Are you married, single, divorced..? Currently got a boy living with me. It's not as much fun as they try and make it out to be! :p

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No children

What do you do? Internet research in my PJ's

Have you any pets? Dude the cat, Hugo the dog, Bonnie & Clyde the pennants, She-Ra the tortoise, and unnamed hamster, fish, crabs, shrimps, anemone and a spikey thing which wants to KILL.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Was Red/Green, but due to boy, EE fits in better now

When do you want to reach target? Ideally by my 27th birthday, but that seems sooooo remote now. So, halloween!

Do you do exercise, if so what? Mainly dog walking. Used to love badminton, so aiming to try and take that back up

What's your name? Laura

How old are you? 28

When's your birthday? 12th May

Where do you live? Elgin, back of beyond...

Are you married, single, divorced..? With bf

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Nope, much to my parents disappointment

What do you do? Trainee Paraplanner

Have you any pets? Currently fostering springer spaniel Baxter while his parents move house!

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mainly EE or Green

When do you want to reach target? Initial target was my birthday - never gonna happen so just whenever it does happen!

Do you do exercise, if so what? C25K and Shredding... Hoping to get some cycling in soon too

What's your name? Ruth
How old are you?37
When's your birthday? May
Where do you live? Wiltshire
Are you married, single, divorced..? Married
Have you any children, if so how old are they? I've a son who is 6
What do you do? part-time teacher
Have you any pets? 2 dogs
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Starting with EE
When do you want to reach target? Before my 39th birthday - so I have a little over a year
Do you do exercise, if so what? Just starting to - gym and walking

What's your name? Sarah
How old are you? 32
When's your birthday? December 7th
Where do you live? Farnborough, Hants - the dullest place in the world (we don't even have a Wetherspoons!)
Are you married, single, divorced..? Married for nearly 18 months - been together 12 years (safe to say we both had commitment issues :))
Have you any children, if so how old are they? Nope - and won't be having any (through choice not medical or anything). Have 4 nieces though who I love to bits
What do you do? Sell IT Services and Software for a company in London
Have you any pets? Nope - not allowed any where we live but really want a boxer puppy.
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra Easy
When do you want to reach target? Whenever I get there. Got a long way to go so not putting that much pressure on myself.
Do you do exercise, if so what? Walking, and 30 day Shred

What's your name? Shelley

How old are you? 24

When's your birthday? 21st November

Where do you live? Norwich, Norfolk

Are you married, single, divorced..? engaged

Have you any children, if so how old are they? My little boy Charlie is 17 months

What do you do? Am a nurse working with people with aquired brain injuries and brain disorders

Have you any pets? Hamasaurous and Hamatron, my two chinese dwarf hamsters, and lots of tropical fish. Really want a pug though!

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? A mixture of all three, but mainly green

When do you want to reach target? January 2012

Do you do exercise, if so what? Try to go to the gym and aquafit, and just taken up salsa. Also walk alot with my little man.

What's your name? Caroline

How old are you? 25

When's your birthday? Tomorrow!

Where do you live? London but originally from West Sussex

Are you married, single, divorced..? Boyfriend of just over two years, hoping to move in together soon

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Not for a while yet!

What do you do? I'm just finishing university, two weeks to go. Supposed to be writing my dissertation right now!

Have you any pets? One cat, but he lives with my mum now

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Green, as I don't eat meat and only rarely eat fish

When do you want to reach target? When it happens, I'm somewhat taking the scenic route!

Do you do exercise, if so what? Just finished the 30 day shred, doing more Jillian videos and I'm going to start training for a half marathon when all my uni work is handed in.

What's your name? Kelly

How old are you? 32

When's your birthday? 6th August

Where do you live? Dublin

Are you married, single, divorced..? Engaged to my soulmate. He drives me mad most of the time but I love him really :D

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 3 kids. 13, 10 and my baby will be 1 in a couple of weeks.

What do you do? I'm a SAHM

Have you any pets? A fish. His name is Spencer and he's amazing!

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE so far but if I find my losses start to slow down I'll try some red days

When do you want to reach target? I'd love to be at target by June 25th but we'll see what happens

Do you do exercise, if so what? None yet but I'm hoping to join a gym soon

What's your name? Stephen

How old are you? 46 (blimey seeing it in print makes it look like someone else)

When's your birthday? 29th November

Where do you live? Gateshead, County Durham

Are you married, single, divorced..? Divorced

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I have a grown-up daughter 26 next month. Three grandchildren:cool:

What do you do? I'm in Customer Service
Have you any pets? I dabble with tropical fish, but hardly pet material lol.

Which plan are you following - I alternate all three plans - keeps me on my toes and I believe helps the weightloss.

When do you want to reach target? Well I actually reached it tonight - my target date was 1st May when I fly to Florida.

Do you do exercise, if so what? I walk for England :) I achieved Platinum Body magic by walking a minimum of 1.5 mile per day, 5 days a week over 6 months! I have been doung gym sessions twice per week for the past few months too.

Steve

What's your name? Katie

How old are you? 33

When's your birthday? 30th December

Where do you live? Sudbury , near Derby

Are you married, single, divorced..? Got married in August 2010

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 2 girls . Elena is and Abigail is 1 .

What do you do? I am a qualified Nurse and work 2 nights a week in a nursing home at present
Have you any pets? 3 cats , Boris , Steagie and Tiffin , 2 fish F and I ( sh passed away :( )
Which plan are you following- red at te moment
When do you want to reach target? when I get there

Do you do exercise, if so what? Gym , when I get the time !!

What's your name? Sarah-Louise

How old are you? 21

When's your birthday? 6th December

Where do you live? Hull, Yorkshire

Are you married, single, divorced..? Soon to be married :)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No...i'm child free.

What do you do? Criminology Student and I work part time at Mcdonalds

Have you any pets? German Shephard called Tess

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mainly red

When do you want to reach target? However long it takes.

Do you do exercise, if so what? I go to the gym and also do wii fit :)

Back