Lets get to know more about each other (be nosey!)

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Just by reading my other thread there are quite a few of us with a lot in common i.e. got little ones so thought I'd start a get to know you thread.

I'll write the questions & if you want to add any please do so. it's so interesting to know a little more about each other, if there are certain questions you don't want to answer just skip them

Here goes:

What's your name? Karen

How old are you? 34

When's your birthday? 8th June

Where do you live? Enfield, N. London

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I've a son who is 2 & a 10 week old daughter

What do you do? I normally work in secretarial/admin but my last job was temp & I'm now on maternity leave till April

Have you any pets? 2 cats, Gizmo & munchkin

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do mainly red with a couple of green

When do you want to reach target? in 6 months

Do you do exercise, if so what? I just do walking at the moment but going to start bums, tums & thighs next week.

Over to you....I hope others are as interested (nosey) as me...:8855: So just copy, paste & change your answers

good idea :)

Here goes:

What's your name? valerie
How old are you? 53
When's your birthday? 11th sept
Where do you live? east sussex
Are you married, single, divorced..? widowed but have b/f
Have you any children, 4 children aged between 32 and 25
What do you do? i haven't worked for 3 years had car accident and haven't worked since
Have you any pets? have 2 ponds one for newts and the other has koi carp fish in it
Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? green or extra easy & few red
When do you want to reach target? in 6 months
Do you do exercise, no have back probs so can't even walk far do have a recumberant exercise bike but keep " forgetting" it's there

Last edited:
What's your name? Dean

How old are you? 34

When's your birthday? 12th June

Where do you live? Stourbridge, West Midlands

Are you married, single, divorced..? Single

Have you any children, if so how old are they? There's a possibility I have an 18 year old son.. ( she dumped me for another guy she was seeing and was 2 months pregnant when I saw her 2 months later.. so it was either mine or his and he was stuck with her.. :) )

What do you do? Electrician by trade but currently unemployed..

Have you any pets? No

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I realy don't know.. It's supposed to be EE but the only meat I eat is 1 chicken breast a day.. don't you get so much meat as an extra HeB on green?

When do you want to reach target? As soon as I can, but the chart has me at target just before next christmas if I keep to the current trend..

Do you do exercise, if so what? I walk to the bathroom to pee every few hours, does that count? :)

What's your name? Dean

How old are you? 34

When's your birthday? 12th June

Where do you live? Stourbridge, West Midlands

Are you married, single, divorced..? Single

Have you any children, if so how old are they? There's a possibility I have an 18 year old son.. ( she dumped me for another guy she was seeing and was 2 months pregnant when I saw her 2 months later.. so it was either mine or his and he was stuck with her.. :) )

What do you do? Electrician by trade but currently unemployed..

Have you any pets? No

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I realy don't know.. It's supposed to be EE but the only meat I eat is 1 chicken breast a day.. don't you get so much meat as an extra HeB on green?

When do you want to reach target? As soon as I can, but the chart has me at target just before next christmas if I keep to the current trend..

Do you do exercise, if so what? I walk to the bathroom to pee every few hours, does that count? :)

I'm 4 days older than you...:D

What's your name? Tally

How old are you? 33

When's your birthday? Mid June

Where do you live? Liverpool

Are you married, single, divorced..? Cohabiting

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Teenage daughter

What do you do? I work from home - have two online shops.

Have you any pets? 3 cats

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? All green as I'm a vege.

When do you want to reach target? Tomorrow! Nah, trying to be realistic, a couple of years.

Do you do exercise, if so what? Not at the mo, plan to once I've lost a few stone.

What's your name? Louise

How old are you?

When's your birthday? December

Where do you live? Shropshire

Are you married, single, divorced..? Single / complicated

Have you any children, if so how old are they? None

What do you do? Police

Have you any pets? 3 goldfish

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Red and green all the way

When do you want to reach target? NY eve 2011

Do you do exercise, if so what? Swim, zumba from next Tuesday!

27 year old police woman.... I've got all sorts of images running through my head now, mostly involvong the uniform, fishnets and handcuffs...

27 year old police woman.... I've got all sorts of images running through my head now, mostly involvong the uniform, fishnets and handcuffs...

U make me laugh, single too...maybe to online dating minimins style, how class would a minimins wedding be :8855:

got to be funny.. I think it's a defence mechanism to be honest.. you never hear the term "Jolly, thin guy".. it's always "Jolly, fat guy"...

What's your name? Andrea

How old are you? 34

When's your birthday? 27th August

Where do you live? Easington, County Durham

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 2 boys, 6 & 9 years old

What do you do? I'm a Special Support Assistant which is basically a Teaching Assistant in a Special Needs School but I do more than a TA in a mainstream school

Have you any pets? No apart from the hubbie!!!

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mainly EE

When do you want to reach target? By the Summer, will have been on the plan 1 year next month & hoped to be at target long before now but will get there this year!!

Do you do exercise, if so what? No don't get chance, I work fulltime & my hubbie works away during the week but I'm hoping to start back on the Wii when the boys go to bed on a night & I'm getting a Kinect for the Xbox so will hopefully get a fitness game for that

What's your name? Lesley (user name might have given you a clue on that one! :))

How old are you? 49 (aaarrrgghhh - that is too scary! :eek:)

When's your birthday? September (and I reach the half century :sigh:)

Where do you live? Leeds

Are you married, single, divorced..? Married ( for about a zillion years! :love047:)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? No (bought place in Spain instead! :p)

What do you do? I'm a Social Worker :hide: (someone has to and I love it really!)

Have you any pets? Not now (I had 2 siamese cats for 21 years who both died within a month of each other - can't bear to replace them yet :kitty: :(:kitty: )

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? EE (really can't get my head round the other 2!)

When do you want to reach target? 31st August 2011 (the day before the dreaded birthday! :rolleyes:)

Do you do exercise, if so what? I always intend to - does that count?? (actually I do quite like Wii fit and Lets Dance :bananalove:)

Last edited:
What's your name? Claire

How old are you? 29

When's your birthday? 28th august

Where do you live? Grays, Essex

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I've a daughter who is 20 months & a baby on its way

What do you do? I work for HM Revenue & Customs in Training

Have you any pets? 2 cats

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? I do all of them

When do you want to reach target? Reasonable weight gain in my pregnancy then 9 months to lose the extra weight I've gained

Do you do exercise, if so what? I just do walking and gonna try yoga

What's your name? Claire

How old are you? 36

When's your birthday? 3rd June

Where do you live? Bromley, Kent

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 2 boys - 10 and 6

What do you do? Medical typist in the Trauma and Orthopaedic Department at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough

Have you any pets? Fish and a dog called Molly

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mostly EE, with the occasional green day chucked in

When do you want to reach target? When I get there, I don't seem to do well with deadlines

Do you do exercise, if so what? Walking the dog at weekends, walking to and from school, Wii fit 2+ times a week

What's your name? Lindsay

How old are you?

When's your birthday? 31st March

Where do you live? Fife, Scotland

Are you married, single, divorced..? Have a b/f

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Nope

What do you do? Pupil Support Assistant in a special school (same as you Andie :))

Have you any pets? nope none

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Mostly extra easy wih a few green thrown in.

When do you want to reach target? In the next few months I

Do you do exercise, if so what? I'm a gym member but need to get back to it. I love zumba and just dance on the wii though!

Jenni

What's your name? Jenni

How old are you? 22

When's your birthday? 23 November

Where do you live? Middlesex

Are you married, single, divorced..? B/F

Have you any children, if so how old are they? None

What do you do? A customer service advisor for an Insurance company

Have you any pets? 2 Cats – Tilly and Oscar

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Extra Easy

When do you want to reach target? Next 2/3months

Do you do exercise, if so what? Ish... I used to go the gym a lot but I recently invested in a wii fit so have been using that!

What's your name? Sam.

How old are you? 24.

When's your birthday? 3 Aug.

Where do you live? Coventry - near Birmingham.

Are you married, single, divorced..? Engaged, getting married on 8/7/2011 (scary stuff!).

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Fell pregnant last year but had miscarriage :cry:but presently TTC :D

What do you do? Completing p/t degree so doing half of my third year this year (including my dissertation).
Also help people with anxiety and work at the local hospital cafe - as a way to build up my confidence and social skills, because I am autisitic (this was planned with my CPN).

Have you any pets? Two :kitty: Monty and Naomi. Also adopted my OH's nine mice which live in the living room. At a later date I want a bunny as well :D

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Most of the time green with the odd red/ee.

When do you want to reach target? I don't plan a date because I never stick to it and I tend to also sabbatage my diet as well.

Do you do exercise, if so what? I do Davina fitness dvd three times a week.

Last edited:
What's your name? Sue

How old are you? 67 bloody old fart !!

Whens your birthday? 24th Sept.

Where do you live? Spain

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I've a son and 2 grandchildren.

What do you do? At present an Antiques Dealer and interpreter, but have done lots of things in my long life.

Have you any pets? 4 horses, 3 goats, 5 cats. 7 dogs.

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? mainly green but with red days too.

When do you want to reach target ? Whenever I get there.

Do you do exercise, if so what? I muck out the stables, keep the yard in order, walk the dogs etc.

What's your name? Kerry ( no surprises there)

How old are you? 39 (big 40 this year:eek:)

When's your birthday? 29th July

Where do you live? Edinburgh

Have you any children, if so how old are they? I son who will be 3 yrs old on 10th January

What do you do? Nanny to a 1yr old girl and 2 boys aged 7 & 9

Have you any pets? nope, would love a dog but my son is allergic

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Most of the time ee with the odd green day

When do you want to reach target? 29th july 2011

Do you do exercise, if so what. keep meaning to, hoping to start running once my son is in playgroup.

What's your name? Sam

How old are you? 24

When's your birthday? 3 Aug

Where do you live? Coventry - near Birmingham

Are you married, single, divorced..? Engaged, getting married on 7/8/2011 (scary stuff!)

Have you any children, if so how old are they? Fell pregnant last year but had miscarridge :cry:but presently TTC :D

What do you do? Completing p/t degree sso doing half of my thrid year this year (including my dissertation) Also help people with anxiety and work at the local hospital cafe as a way to build up my confidence and social skills because I am autisitic (this was planned with my CPN)

Have you any pets? two :kitty: Monty and Naomi. Also adopted my OH's nine mice which live in the living room. At a later date I want a bunny as well :D

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Most of the time green with the odd red/ee

When do you want to reach target? I don't plan a date because I never stick to it and I then go on to self-sabbatage

Do you do exercise, if so what? I do Davina fitness dvd three times a week

My cousins are from/live in Coventry & my Dad helped rebuild Coventry cathedral

What's your name? Rach

How old are you? 21

When's your birthday? 15th May

Where do you live? Swindon!

Are you married, single, divorced..? Engaged

Have you any children, if so how old are they? 1 daughter, Imogen, who is 17 months old today!

What do you do? Stay at home mum!!!!

Have you any pets? a bearded dragon called Kruger

Which plan are you following, red, green or extra easy? Green, i havent experimented with any others yet!

When do you want to reach target? August!

Do you do exercise, if so what? Walking mostly, but will be starting swimming next week!!!!

Back