Let's Go for it! - Beautifulanger's Diary

It's not an unfamiliar feeling that you wake up in the new year and decide that yes this will be my new years resolution and I am going to do it! Waking up on new year I felt the same but this time it felt very different and I really want to do it this time!

I am currently sitting at around 114kg ( Sorry I work in kg alot as I am an ex judo player) If I get down to 70kg then I would be over the moon! The reason why I think this time it is different? I'm starting to feel very unhealthy and I am not feeling very happy with myself either. What I would love to do eventually is to buy nice clothes that fit, feel alot more healthy and get back into Judo ( I miss it!) So heres the challenge get down to 70kg but this time next year... is it doable or if I actually have the will power is a different thing...

So today was the start! ( a day late due to messing up the asda order... ooops!) and this is the plan of food action!

Start weight: 114kg
Current Weight : 114kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
Diet: Weight Watchers

Breakfast
Fail at this today asda shop was late and well I was scared to eat anything in the house ( which is mostly christmas chocolates that my bf should be eating instead of the weight watchers things!)

Lunch
Veg Cuppa Soup ( 2 pts)
WW White pita bread(3pts)
WW Wafers (1 pts)

Dinner
Kedgere ( recipe from this forum ty!) (12pts)

Might even have a ww hot choc for later! (2 pts)

The only problem I have is diet food boring me... so I am determinded to make it interesting and eat lots of fruit and veggies!. WW pita breads not overally keen atm but it might grow on me....

Either way going to have a go on the kinect later and walk into town tomorrow morning so let the activities begin!

love Nat x

so the next day have been a strange one. I decided to walk into city centre instead of taking the normal subway ( Glasgow) and then back which was great for me. I think I'm starting to feel more hungry because of the idea of being on a diet which is a little annoying. I made the kedgery Friday night which was very nice and last night I made a really nice veggie Dhal with brown rice. I think I like brown rice more than normal rice it seems to have more of a taste to it. Or am I kidding myself! What I'm finding difficult is the fact I never use all my points. I always seem to have 10 -5 points over so I'm hoping I am not cheating!

Day 2 - Weight Watchers pro points

Breakfast - Asda Vitality bar and a clementine

Lunch - I forgot to eat this as I was in town alot longer than I thought! However I had a WW wafer when I got back!

Dinner - Sweet Potato Dhal [Link] Worked out to be about 12 pp with the rice and I had a WW ice cream cone ( those are amazing for a wee treat!)

Before bed - WW hot chocolate and ww choc cookies nom nom

Back