lets tell a story!

kimmie

:eek:
ok il start off the first line and every1 has to carry a sentance on! the last letter on the last word of the sentance is the letter you have to use on your first word of your own sentance!! do u get me?? i hope so, lets see how this goes, fingers crossed!!!xx:p

I was ordering a pizza for delivery when i noticed something huge on the....

...elephant statue in the garden. I moved closer to the window to see what it was and I saw...

trunk. I looked on in disbelief when all of a sudden a big........

giraffe tapped me on the shoulder and said...

ey?! A talking giraffe I thought to myself! This is just

'Really!?' You expect me to believe that said the reporter at the end of the phone

Every day some idiot rings with a likely story, he thought, but I'd better give my editor a buzz...

Zebra? Said the editor. You expect me to believe you have found a talking Zebra? No, no I said I found a...

... a battery operated toy...

You didnt say it was a battery operated toy - you led me to believe it was a real life giraffe!

Heres the story so far!!

I was ordering a pizza for delivery when i noticed something huge on the elephant statue in the garden. I moved closer to the window to see what it was and I saw what appeared to be a haze of smoke coming out of the elephants trunk. I looked on in disbelief when all of a sudden a big giraffe tapped me on the shoulder and said do you know if there will be peperoni on that pizza? I like eating pizza but it gets stuck in my throat. tell the delivery man to break it into small pieces for me. Ey?! A talking giraffe I thought to myself! This is just totally bizarre. Let me phone the newspaper 'Really!?' You expect me to believe that said the reporter at the end of the phone. Every day some idiot rings with a likely story, he thought, but I'd better give my editor a buzz. Zebra? Said the editor. You expect me to believe you have found a talking Zebra? No, no I said I found a a battery operated toy. You didn’t say it was a battery operated toy - you led me to believe it was a real life giraffe! Either you get your story straight or your fired, I've had enough!

Help! thought the reporter, I can't afford to be fired, there's nothing for it but to...

hmmmmmmmmm, erm hmmmmmmmm, oh Im in such a pickle he mused

Back