Li Da Slimming Pills

please be careful with these tablets, reading the threads on this one about being up all night gives me the feeling that these may contain some sort of speed drug, i have heard about this years ago with another tablet.
and the faster u use the weight, the less likely u will keep it off. i would never try another weight loss pill due to suffering with irritable bowel because of weight loss pills.
at the end of the day its ur choice, but just be careful, please

NOWAY robbed pics ? oh god thats disgraceful, i know 2 girls who were given 100 euros to go around and advertise about ALI in the chemist, about what they lost when they lost nothing, ok just looking for a kick start.

They really did, she was very upset about it. She lost LOADS on Cambridge but the website made it look like it was all down to their tablets

i don't see the point of tablets, i have the mindset that it's cheating, and your most likely to gain quicker because your starving yourself; you will probably end up taking the tablets but feeling so hungry that you will pick at foods too and it's just going to cancel itself out.

you've already lost weight on WW therefore it's proven that it works, why try fix/change something that's not broken?? .. try kick start (18 points a day) or try the wendi plan where you spread your whole weekly allowance over the week but have high point days and low point days, my weight stuck for 6 weeks so i'm doing the wendi plan now!

it's annoying when you lose weight slowly i know, but at least your still losing and not gaining! some people on here have lost about 4 or 5 stone in a matter of months, for me it's 4 and a half stone in virtually a year... yes i wish it could of been months, but it's still weight off, and i've changed my whole life over the year therefore i'm very happy and will continue even if i get another sts for 6/7/8 weeks! you just have to stick it out im afraid

good luck

I see that a couple of people have had bad reactions to Reductil....I took them about 5 years ago and I had really wierd side effects (I ended up having MRI scans thinking I'd got MS as I had head and neck pains and wierd sensations in my hands and legs) I was wondering if anyone else had the same side effects as me...at the time my doctor tried to tell me that the Reductil would not cause these symptoms and told me I had depression?? I still say it was the Reductil that was to blame....x

There is a forum and there are a lot of people on that using Lida/Lipro. While they are having great results on it - personally the side effects outweigh the benefits for me. Couldn't be doing with the shakes / no sleeping / buzzed off your head. I think that people who take diet pills do lose weight initially but can easily put it back on when they stop taking them unless they have been following a healthy eating plan all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back