Lica-Pica Losing Pounds. 5 stones to lose..pah! I used to eat that for breakfast ;-)

Lica-Pica

onwards and downwards
Right, first off, Hello!!:D

I figured keeping a diary on here will help me focus as I try to lose this 5st that has crept up in the last eight years.

I used to be heavier still but have managed to shift and keep off just over three stone. I had lost another two stone on top of that but a few cream cakes jumped into my mouth and have found a squidgy home around my middle :mad:.

I am now on CD and am easing myself in steadily. Hopefully I will be able to fit in the clothes I bought when I was two stone lighter again soon.
As it is I am wandering around looking a bit homeless in too tight tops and too big skirts from my obese and getting there winter 'collections'. :p
It's not a good look and the postman can confirm this, seeing as my skirt fell down whilst I was trying to retrieve my mailand juggle a baby on my ample stomach at the same time :eek: :eek:.
You cannot even see my knickers for overhang so the poor fella is probably in some kind of therapy right down or at the very least planning to take strike action until I can fit in my jeans again...

Oh and I ate today...

• 4 gummy bears
  • some of the crunchy bit out of the muller corner healthy yoghurt thingys
  • a cup full of plain cous cous
  • one cd soup (veg)
This is my third day and I am having packs and morsels to ease myself in.
Oh,I know what you are thinking, I went a bit crazy having four whole gummy bears and why have carbs like cous cous and crunchy bits BUT I dislike all those things!
The logic is that the soup tasted blummin marvellous after the cous cous and has geared me up for my full ss start in the morning.
I am already down 3lbs according to my scales (and yes I am a serial weigher to the extent that I pop on after a movement (tmi? lol)) I also avoid the scales like the plague when I have been naughty.

Whilst I am on a roll...

My goal is;

to exercise for 30 mins a day every day;
to fit into my new clothes;
to feel more confident;
to lose 28lbs by Christmas Day;
to stay on ss all the way to the finish line.

There are loads more but I will amend and update as I go along.

:D Good luck to everyone. :D

Thanks for the welcome charliecat :)

So far, so good today. This is to be my first full ss day and my stats are:​

Circumference round belly button: 48"
Under bust : 39"
Natural waist: 44.5"
Under overhang/hips: 42"
Top of thigh : 25.5"
Top of bingo wings : 15"
Calf : 15"
Bra size: 38 H
Neck: 15"
feet : 25.5cm
Little finger: 5.7cm
Clothes size: 18-22

Weight this morning is 15st 7.8lbs
When I started cutting down a few days ago I weighed in at 15st 13.8lbs so I am chuffed.
I weigh myself every morning and every night. If I don't I find I get complacent. It works for me so I will keep doing it. :)

Am going to walk to the local shop (3 miles away :eek:) and back so that should cover my 30min a day exercise challenge and then some!​

I haven't had a shake as yet as I know that my danger time is 4pm.
I'm not hungry which is a bonus.​

I realise on reflection that I eat when I am happy/content!
I am sure this is a reverse of the majority of people who emotionally indulge when they are sad?​

I have set a target of 28lbs off by Christmas. I feel this is acheiveable seeing as I have just restarted my cambridge journey.​

Right, am off for my walk!​

I am so :gen125:
Walk was great and I was boiling whilst on it but now I am back I am really feeling the chill.

I am going to hold off until 4pm for my first sachet of the day (oriental chilli methinks) as I am still not hungry.

My plan is to have one at 4pm, one at 6pm and one at 8pm than relax and bed.
From 4pm onwards used to be my snack time so this way I should feel as though I am not making too much of a drastic transistion to sole source.

After today I will start having them at 11am, 2pm and 6pm to get into the habit of eating throughout the day and provide groundwork for when I get to maintainance.

Jumped slightly ahead of myself lol. I am hoping the next 16+ weeks fly by though and it is nice to have minimins to fall back on when temptation beckons.

Arrrrrrrrrrggghhh!
My daughter just came back with a family size pack of minstrels! Right on 4pm too lol.
I am pleased to post that I divided them between bowls for the children and my hubby and popped a dvd on. I have had leek and potato soup and not one minstrel has passed my lips :)
Another glass of water to celebrate with methinks.

I'm listening... x

Thanks Cah-Ching, that's really sweet of you x

I am just about to have my first sachet of the day. Oriental Chilli to warm me up.
No hunger still :D thank goodness.

I jumped on the scales again this morning and they showed 15st 7.8lbs again and a body fat % of 60!

I managed to do 32mins on the exercise bike last night whilst watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' but to be honest I pedalled backwards for most of that time and considering I was sat on the bike for an hour (was laughing too much at John Sargent and playing a game of cards at the same time and obviously multi-tasking does not suit me:p)I disn't manage to do so well.

I am going to have a lazy day today I think. Just finished the kids play kitchen and might take them to the shops to get some play food and other bits of plastic tat like pans.
Still, clearing it all away after the toddler has had it out 50 times a day will count towards exercise , right? :rolleyes:

I haven't tested for ketosis yet so may pee on a stick tomorrow. I am a bit peeved that I have been having my period for the last 11 days which means I am bloated and tetchy atm with no comfort food to ease me through it :(.

Well, I didn't get to town as traffic was horrendous but I did spend an hour and a half clearing the garden and sorting out the weeds.

The bad news is I made a butter free victoria sponge cake.:booboo:
AND I ate three very small slices and licked the bowl out!:eek::eek::(

I am drawing a line under it and (after this double choc cheesecake and full roast dinner-just joking lol) I will be back on track from this minute forward.

I have only had a soup so far so will not have the two other shakes today and will make an effort with the water and bike tonight. Fingers crossed I will still be 15st 7.8lbs in the morning :ashamed0005:

Weighed in at 15st 5.6lbs this morning 57% body fat :scale:

I have totally learned from my bilp last night and am so grateful that I have had a loss. Phew!

I took the kids and their friends out for a 'midnight' (ok it was 7pm but it was dark lol) walk last night. Probably covered about a mile or so. Then we made up dance routines which did a bit more burning.

I really need to hit the exercse bike today for a 30min shot.
I feel so much more energised when I am on this diet and want to exploit that without going too far obviously. I did exercise before so will just try to maintain or tone down a bit what I was already doing.

I washed my hair and popped some tanning moisturiser on last night and painted my nails red and that made me feel good. I am not big on maintainance :eek: but I think I will make this a weekly thing as a treat.

Also I haven't been to the hairdressers for years so when I get into the twelves (the smallest I will have been in my adult life) I will book in for a new style.:)

45 mins on the bike tonight whilst singing along to the new live lounge album (fabulous) did a little shopping and eyed up some 'goal clothes' which I might try and pick up in the Christmas sales all going well with the diet :)

I did treat my hubby to some face creams and eye creams (£5 vouchers in Boots lol) but have nabbed some of the stash for me!
I have just scrubbed, toned, cleansed, wiped, creamed and sequinned my face and it feels all tight and botoxy lol.
This will be a regular thing :) I LOVE it!

Weighed in this am at 15st 3.4lbs :D
Am soooo cold so will jump on bike for 30mins before my first sachet.

I have been cooking/baking like a mad woman. I have discovered that I am quite a picky eater. I mean picky in the sense that I can eat a dirty KFC no problem but cannot eat chicken thatI have cooked myself. :confused:
With this knowledge I have become creative in the kitchen and have this morning knocked up two chicken pies from scratch knowing full well I will not be even the least bit tempted by them. Fingers crossed :)
Yesterday I churned out a chilli con carne on nachos. I can't eat mince without gagging.

Obviously I have food issues that I did not really think about before. I can polish off a box of cream cakes and a takeaway and wash it down with a bottle of wine no worries but if I am doing my own cooking then I am less inclined to eat at all.

Spending time on this diet will give me the break from food that I think I need to evaluate my relationship with it. I hope to come out of the other end thinner and healthier in my approach to eating. Either that or a michelin star cook....:D

Oh and it is the official ticker changing weigh in on Thursday (tomorrow eek!) I am 10lb down from last Thursday so far and will be pleased (ecstatic) with that. I am also finally off my period :)

6lbs more off and I am halfway to goal!!! Whoopee!:party0019:

11lbs lost from last Friday to today so 6days.

My goal for the next week is to drink more water as I am not getting enough down.

I am also in Ketosis now as well, yippee.

Circumference round belly button: 48"
Under bust : 39"
Natural waist: 44.5" 42"
Under overhang/hips: 42"
Top of thigh : 25.5" 25"
Top of bingo wings : 15"
Calf : 15"
Bra size: 38 H
Neck: 15"
feet : 25.5cm
Little finger: 5.7cm
Clothes size: 18-22

These are the changes in pink from last measurement.

Happy Halloween!

6lbs more off and I am halfway to goal!!! Whoopee!:party0019:

11lbs lost from last Friday to today so 6days.

My goal for the next week is to drink more water as I am not getting enough down.

I am also in Ketosis now as well, yippee.
Well done on ur 11lbs loss. You're doing great

Back