Lifeline Online Registration?

New

Silver Member
Hi All,

I started SW yesterday morning and my consultant said about registering online for added benefits.

So off I trotted to the website, entered my card number and pin................but can't see what to do next! :eek:

Is there a button I can't see that I need to press?

Any help would be great, thanks :D

Ooh I see what you mean, just had a look, and there is no next button is there. Maybe it only appears if you enter details correctly? I have already done mine and honestly can't remember!

Hope someone has some idea, or if not maybe text/call your consultant?

Once you enter the details the next page should just be off a picture in the middle and you click the bottom of the picture! If it's not conning up it mustn't be working maybe your pin isn't registered just yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are doing maintenance this weekend so you won't be able to register until tomorrow morning :)

Thank you for all the replies :)

At least I know I wasn't going blind!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Why not have a look around minimins instead, lots of lovely people and good info on here too. I love it! I do use the sw page too, but usually come here 1st for most things especially for support and recipes :D

This happened to me yesterday too! I was getting so frustrated with it, will try agin tomorrow x

Thanks Sparkle :) Yes, I've already put the syn free pancakes thread in my favourites! :D

Look forward to reading up on what you all eat to get your fabulous losses week after week :)

They are doing maintenance this weekend so you won't be able to register until tomorrow morning :)

That would explain why i can't get on "my slimming world" or "my weight loss tools" online this morning

And when yr in group and join and get your pin number you may have to wait a couple of days before registration can go through on lifeline online

Just checked - the continue button is back, so I can finally register! :)

Must mean the rest of you should be able to log back in again too

Ah, spoke to soon. Coming up with an error now! Grrr.....

Back