New-ish and saying Hi!!

emskibobs

Hi all, I set up a new account tonight as I didn't know if I could chance the username on my old one. Anyway, I was on here for a while before, I have lost weight with Slimming World before but have put it all back on and more :-(
So I'm back again, hoping that some online help might help me keep on track a bit better this time. I'm going to be following Slimming World principles as I lost about 2 stone doing that before. I've also been using My FitnessPal as I don't subscribe to SW, I've found it quite helpful actually, being able to visually see my progress, logging foods, it telling me the calories in them and then being able to also log excercise.
I've only been doing it for a week now but I've also started excercising, just dancing/areobics type thing for 25mins, which my fitness tracker says is burning around 270 calories, sometimes I do this 2 times a day.
Lockdown has caused be to be the biggest I've ever been and I'm not at all happy with myself, I'm hoping I can turn it around and make some good changes.

Welcome back and good luck to you. I’m trying something similar to you. Started following SW (but not a member of a group) and after a month or so started putting every into MFP. I’m still trying to follow some of the principles of SW but no longer recording syns and I’m still using MFP

there’s lots of support here. Good luck to you

Thank you. Yeah that sounds very much like what I'm doing. God luck to you too

Hi, im another lockdown tubby trying to shed the pounds. And not being very succesful

Back