• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lifeline online

They are completely redesigning the website so expect a few server down times. Not ideal, but hopefully the new website will be even better once it's all up and running in the next few weeks. xx
weeks ??? will it take that long? Just been on now and it says access denied
its a joke
just checked and its up for me. the website has all changed. maybe close internet explorer and retry.
It's now working but it's telling me I have failed with the BodyMagic Challenge, which I am miffed about as I was 4 weeks through my Platinum!
Yup, I started my Gold yesterday, and today everything I put onto it has disappeared. Just seemed to be completely reset :sigh: Slightly annoying, but at least it was only 1 days worth - I would be fuming if it lost 4 weeks of hard work! Might be worth reporting it, as that can't be right surely?
on the website, right click on the award and select "properties"
this opens a window telling you all the info on the picture including the link to it..
simply copy it to your new sig.
I can't get it to work - if I copy that straight into the signature it just gives the link in the signature rather than the picture, and if I paste it in the bit where you can put a picture it says its too large?