Light Choices

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
Hi

Does anyone have the Tesco light choices " Roast Veg and cous cous" snack pots ??
If so what they like ? and whats the Syn value on red & green?

Many thanks

Phil x

Here you go :)

Tesco Light Choices, Roasted Vegetable Couscous Snack in a Pot, ambient 60g pot

red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

thats why i love green days lol! these are nice i luv the ainsley harriot ones too! duno how many syns they are but very low i imagine. anyone know?

X

All Ainsley Harriot Couscous; Citris Kick 0.5, MoroccanMedley 1.0, Roasted Vegetable 0.5, Spice Sensation FREE, Tomato Tango FREE, Wickidly Wild Mushroom 0.5 (all on Green obviously)

Beki I love you ... you are a star

I will be taking them to Disney next week !!! I was getting a bit wooried of what I was going to eat !!

Thanks

Philx

Beki I love you ... you are a star

I will be taking them to Disney next week !!! I was getting a bit wooried of what I was going to eat !!

Thanks

Philx

Lol - you're welcome! :D

And omg you're off to disney? Disneyland paris? I went in january for the 3rd time and i absolutely LOVE the place - i swear if i could buy a house in disney i would :D hehe

I'm just waiting for the new dates and prices to come out (i think they're coming out on tuesday) and i'll be booking up for 4 nights over new year! I can't wait!

I'm so jealous - hope you have a lovely time :D xxxx

Thanks, my 4 yr old is just ready to take it all in . He is Disney mad and loves all the characters. Where did you stay ?

Beki PM me please

Phil x

I have a boy that is terrified of the characters. We went for a themed breakfast in the Californian one about 3 years ago and he sat there white as a sheet shaking and crying, not even Tigger personally bringing him over a chocolate doughnut would win him over :rolleyes:

Oh bless!!! I hope he grows out of it - would be a shame for him not to be able to go back and really enjoy it all! :)

Phil - PM on it's way!

Back