light head

snowmum

Hi can anyone explain what is going on medically with my light headedness. by that i mean is it blood pressure is it chemical imbalance,is it lack of clories for my poor brain etc.
Secondly can anyone give me some tips on how to combat it? i am in very good health apart from the flab and have never experienced this before. I am in week five. Cheers

DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!! It's usually what does it for me.... it probably isn't the food if you are having all 4 packs spaced out.... if the water doesn't improve, then go visit ur GP :D

Hope ur feelin better x

It's apparently called postural hypertension and it is to do with your blood pressure being a bit lower because you are dehydrated and can happen even if you're drinking a lot. I spoke to my GP about it and she said drink more and get up slowly! However, as Claire said, speak to your own doctor if you're worried. Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Add some salt to your soups or have a savoury drink. Salt is supposed to help you retain water.

It helped me a bit on saturday evening, but I'm back to being dizzy and ill now. Can't even walk the dogs without getting pale and dizzy :rolleyes:

Are you sure? It may be is different but on the CD we are told not to add salt?

thanks everyone. Interestingly I was reading a mag in Drs whilst waiting for 28 day check An article said drinking too much water especially too quickly can make you dizzy and light headed. Makes your brain swell due to washing out of salts minerals etc! Swollen brain! Yikes! I guess the old LL water wheel is right then little and often but not too much.

Back