Light headed

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi folks
will apolagise if asked a million and one times already, but yesterday and today i have definatley been feeling light headed at times, i have spokeb to my cdc and she thinks its very unlikly a result of the diet, however i'm still conncerned that this is a result of my body not getting enough as at times my job can be fairly active.
My work is classed as saftey critiacl if i f**k up someone could die as result so i cant afford any lappses of concentration whilst im working.

Your thoughts please.

Me.

How do you have your drinks through the day, do you space them out evenly????
If I dont have mine at regular times during the day I too become a little light headed and feel a bit rough. So I always space my drinks evenly through the day, and if im going to be out I will have it a little earlier

How do you have your drinks through the day, do you space them out evenly????
If I dont have mine at regular times during the day I too become a little light headed and feel a bit rough. So I always space my drinks evenly through the day, and if im going to be out I will have it a little earlier

I think that might be it with work over the last few days havnt really been able to space them out very well, hopefully tommorow will be a better day.

Me.

Hi Martin,

I got a bout of light headeness and it was around the time I was on and off the diet and after I had Shingles:( Not drinking enough water etc.

I found it scary. I nearly passed out:eek:

I am doing step 2 790 for 11 days now and so far so good.

What about moving onto step 2 790 for a few days. You still can lose weight and now that I have got use to it I am managing very well and have not been tempted to over eat like I thought might happen as I found AAM very difficult.

Okay the weight loss is not rapid but it is still coming off.

Love Mini xxx

Make sure you're drinking enough water too Meneither as lightheadedness can be cause by dehydration, especially when the weather's warmer or if you're quite active.

Take care, hope you're soon feeling better

Back