Lighter life 60 lb down 10 to go and counting

lena L

Lena L
This is me on the 17/7/06 Before my Lighter life journey and this is a picture of me on Friday 17/11/06 exactly 60 lbs lighter.

Cannot say enough good things about VLCD I just wish I had done it years ago!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• before picture front2.jpg
    before picture front2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6,878
  • IMG_0895 resize.jpg
    IMG_0895 resize.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 7,787
yeah it really does change your life doesn't it - i love getting ready to go out, to go to work - just to go anywhere!!!

You should be so proud of yourself, you look really great!

Well done and good luck with the last few pounds, lets face it if you can shift 60lbs, you can literally do pretty much anything!

mags
xxx

You look great in your pictures. 60 lbs is a great loss and in only 4 months!!
I'm sure you'll get the last 10lbs in no time.

This is me on the 17/7/06 Before my Lighter life journey and this is a picture of me on Friday 17/11/06 exactly 60 lbs lighter.

Cannot say enough good things about VLCD I just wish I had done it years ago!!!!!!!!!

WOW YOU LOOK STUNNING FANTASTIC WELL DONE YOU HUN
XXC:D

Fantastic Piccies, you look great!!! well done on your journey, You started the week before me, I started CD on the 23rd of July and we have lost roughly the same amount too!!!

You just look so great, I wish I had done it years ago too, but also Im not sure I would have been able to do it then, my head is definately in the right place now!!!!!

Well done x

Stunnng!

Wow, you must be really happy with these pics Lottie. I take it that you are on Management now. How are you coping?

I am on week 13 and saw my 'before' picture. Oh my God, did I really look like that! I have lost just under 4 stone to date and look great. I have another 4 to go though, so Christmas has been postponed for a few months!

wow look at you

You look about 5 years younger, its pics like yours that make it so much easier , when the going gets tough.

Shona

Back