Lighter Life Lite food packs

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums but have read quite a few posts and all the advice on here seems great!

I've just booked my appointment with the LLC, going to start LLL. I'm just worried about the food packs! I don't really like milkshakes, and some of the comments about certain food packs dont sound great (Shepherds Pie!!). Can anyone tell me what the others are really like? I'm scared I'm going to end up just eating the bars and end up starrrrrrrving!!!

I've done Atkins years ago, managed to lose quite a bit of weight but I swear it gave me GALLSTONES!!!!:eek: Since then I've done Slimming World a number of times, but can't seem to stick to it anymore.

I'm getting married in August so really need something that controls what I eat, rather than me sneaking syns!

I've got 2 stone to lose, do you think its possible in the space of just over 3 months or am I being totally unrealistic!!??
Thanks
V

Hey,

I'm 5.7 and weigh 13stone and have just 10 weeks to get down to 11stone (i'm going on holiday). I started lighter life last week and my first weigh in is tonight (fingers crossed). I popped in on saturday and had lost 3.5ilb in just 2 days!!!

There were quite a few packs i didn't like such as all flavours of milkshake and 2 of the bars. The porridge is quite nice and the chilli packet, it is quite starnge eating them at first. I eat with a tea spoon so it makes that packs last longer and i don't eat them too quick.

I hope to lose all 2 stone in 10 weeks so you should be fine in 3 months as long as there are no slip ups. When you think you will only need to lose2.5ilb a week.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks for your comments. I guess the first week is trial and error with the food so heres hoping i make the right choice!

Hood luck with your weight loss. 3.5lbs in such a short space of time is amazing :)

Yep - try a mix of all of the packs as everyone likes different things. Enjoy!

The packs you don't like in the first week are definitely worth revisiting as I am sure your tastes change as you get into it. Variety isn't important though as long as you find some you like its fine to stick to those. I heard of someone who did the whole thing on choc shakes alone!

I really like the shepherds pie pack, but some don't so just try a selection in the first week then you can always swap some you don't like at a pop in.

Good luck!
X

Wow thats amazing to hear! Well done you. I officialy start on Thursday night and to be honest I cant wait!! Im looking forward to feeling good about my body again!

Well so far, its my first day, I've tried the vanilla shake - which wasn't great. Then I had the Pasta Carbonara, and I swear the smell is still haunting me - that was awful by the way. And just now I've had the chicken soup, well I didnt have it. I went down the drain, cos it smelt and tasted like the pasta carbonara!! What is that about?? Do all these food items smell/taste the same.

At the moment its looking like I won't be able to carry on, fingers crossed I like some of the other selections of foodpacks I chose.

Does anyone else suffer from really bad lower back ache as well? Like in the Kidney area? I've drunk 3ltrs of water so far today, so I can't be dehydrated!!

I couldn't stomach the carbonara at first but tried it again recently and like it now, I think they all taste odd at first so best to keep going, they taste much better once you are in ketosis.

Back