lighter life

The last two weeks my weight loss has slowed down to 3lbs per week when up until now I've been losing at least 5 per week. So my LLC said I should try and do some light exercise, I've bought an exercise dvd andhave done it once up to now was good. Aparently it's good to do some exercise as it will help your weight loss but nothing too vigorous as because of our very low calorie intake, making your body use loads more energy can cause it to go into shock and hold on to the weight. Whitch would slow weight loss down

i didn't do very much at all during the weightloss phase, I am doing more now though to tone up.
I wish I had started before doing toning stuff, but I was lazy.
I have an awful lot more energy than I used to now and am fitter just because I am not carrying all that blubber around anymore.
I did a 3 mile power walk in 45 minutes yesterday for the first time in my life, I won't be breaking any world records but if I had tried to do that in October it would have killed me, LOL. Although I probably wouldn't have even entertained the idea back then :D

Well I didnt do any exercise B4 LL but since starting I now muck out 5 horses night and morning, which takes me approx 1 hour x 2. Quite physical but not aerobic.

I feel great getting back in the swing of things and I do think it has helped.

I do endurance riding so I do a lot of exercise, and I also run 3 times a week. I found it harder at the start of the diet where my body was adjusting to less cals, but since then I've had no problems - I've never had so much energy!

Back