Lighterlife again-1st day

westiedog

Lost 3 stones 2 and half years ago and put it all back on plus more through not going to LL management. :cry:

Its my first day back on LL today, feeling positive about the diet. I know I can do it and dream of wearing my smaller clothes again. :)

Good luck, im sure you can do it! x x x x x

Thanks for the reply. You are doing really well x

Im only on day 2 today. Yesterday was really tough, I cant ever remember it being that bad the first time round.

Went to bed early last night and working overtime tonight so that will keep me busy.

Dont know how much I weigh as I told LLC that I didnt want to know. Think Iam about 13st 7lb. :cry:

First weigh in tomorrow will have been on the plan for three days!!! :eek:

Fingers crossed x

Hey doll.. You live near me! yay..

Good luck for your first day.. i think feeling positive about it makes it a bit easier.. as you feel ready and prepared..!

xxx

Hi Westiedog,

I returned to LL 3 weeks ago, so I know how you are feeling. I found the first few days much harder than 1st time round.

They packs didn't taste how I remembered them and I really struggled mentally. But, it definitely gets easier!

I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks and like you I am dreaming about getting back into all the lovely clothes I bought when I was slim. I'm so glad I kept them.

Good luck and let us know how you get on

x

Thanks everyone.

Great news - first weigh in after only three whole days and I have lost 6lb!!! :angel:Im absolutely over the moon it has given me the motivation to carry on x

I started 4 days ago and had a drop in today. Im on a refreshers course. This is my 4th time with LL and never been to RTM. I have lost 3 st first time around and then gone back when added half to one st, and never really kept to it as very quickly feel comfortable again without getting to my goal. This time I left it til I'd put on 1st and half and had no clothes that fitted at all. So today was lost 7Lb already. Cannot make the same mistake and once I fit my clothes, start cheating. My goal is to stay abstinent til 13th May, cos for the last 2 14th May (my B'day) I have been on LL and not eaten. I will eat this year, but only if i don't cheat! This site is fab for support, good luck to all you returners!! x

Back