LighterLife Founders - interview/podcast

Mrs Lard

Silver Member
There's a new(ish) website that I have come across called... Fat Happens www.fathappens.com, fronted by Anne Diamond.

For LighterLifers out there, there is an interview with one of the LighterLife founders - Bar Hewlett (you'll recognise her from the DVDs) AND there's a podcast with Bar and someone called Jackie Cox, apparently another co-founder.

I think they are worth a look/listen; ok, so most of what they say, you will already know but we can always have a refresher, can't we?

Not sure if you have to register to have access to the above but, if you do, it doesn't take long.

So...something else to look at; why not let me know what you think?

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxx

Hi just looked at the short video with Ann Diamond its nice to see LL has air time because now others can judge by what they see and hear and not what they think and don't know

Interesting Mrs Lard,

I'm surprised and glad to hear how passionate Bar still is.

I didn't know the meaning of the LL logo

Thanks for that ...

Thanks for posting that.
Apparently the initial logo design was going to be a straight line but then someone I know who was also involved right from the start suggested the waves...also it started as the research group Bar mentions and they were working through Susie Orbach and meeting weekly - all doing different diets - then they noticed that the dieters using Cambridge had the biggest swiftest losses (and also that it was the ideal tool for treating food as an addiction) which was how the packs ended up attached to the therapy! (Potted version of LL history there)

Back