Lighterlife lite...so much to lose,so much to gain!

decolady

I have tried various diets with minimal success,usually by finding a diet too constraining on holiday etc.The new Lighterlife lite sounds ideal-at least I can eat with my friends in the evening. Today hopefully is the first day of the rest of my life! Am so fed up with feeling fat and tired all the time.I have a huge amount to lose,probably 8 stone minumum,and the old Lighterlife diet seemed an impossible long term thing for me...I am going to read some success stories on here today-already feeling motivated!!!

Good luck just make sure you follow it to the letter and for the meal, pretty much stay away from carbs completely.. I just have meat and green veg/salad or eggs or cottage cheese and make different variations of that following different recipes...

It's also chestnut season, worth remembering at Christmas! Roast chestnuts are one of the lowest-carb nuts and full of protein to fill you up! They certainly made Christmas easier for me the first time round! I found that actually I did keep most of the weight off that I lost until fairly recently when I took a 3 month course of antibiotics and antidepressants, and they really took their toll on me. Also turned out to be an erroneous prescription, but never mind. I know that LLL does work so I'm not too worried about it!

Congratulations, that is a great loss. You must be thrilled. Its pretty quiet on the lite section. How are you finding it? I quite enjoyed the one meal a day while I was off sick, and it really helped me to heal. I've switched back to Total this week, so I'm hoping for a good loss tonight.

I have tonsillitis at the moment,so even thought of eating is painful! In some respects I am flicking between 2 LLL meals and a meal at weekends when I see my friends,and then mid week,a couple of days doing Total from the saved weekend sachets.Dunno,but it seems to be working Ok.Let me know how you do tonight!Good luck

I had a 5.5lbs loss, great to get a bigger number again.

Back