Lightheadedness...

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

From Piglet to Twiglet
I thought it was going too easily! Yesterday, I felt a bit faint on the way to work and had to sit down. And today I had loads of dizzy spells - I hate feeling woozy. (I don't have very high blood pressure at the best of times, so I guess this is just as a result of all the fluid loss in the early days.) I'm drinking for England - I really really really want to keep doing LT because it works and I can do it. Did anyone else have dizzy spells in the early days?

thanks, Helen :eek: (6 days at 100%)

Hey Helen well done on keeping 100% for 6 days it is bloody tough this LT especially in the first week or so much then it becomes part of your routine!

I suffered from light headedness and last time I was on LT I fainted, cracked my skull and ended up getting 8 stitches!!! I put it down to a variety of things 1) standing up too quickly 2) not taking the shakes in regular intervals 3) low blood pressure (which I had at the time).

This time round I have had one or two dizzy spells and they arent pleasant when you are out and about. Try and space your shakes out more evenly (even if it means splitting them in half and having 6 mini shakes a day) and take your time in doing things, dont be too rushed in getting up, after all your body is still getting used to the new regime.

Hope this helps xxx

Hi Helen, sorry you're suffering from the dizziness, isn't nice is it?

I found last time on LT if I stood up too quickly I felt really woozy, just got up out of chairs a lot slower and this really helped.

This time I'm drinking at least 3 litres of water a day and it seems to be a lot better, not happening at all!

Hope you feel better soon but take it easy and get up slower!

Hi
It happened to me today too. Was out for a walk, got up too quick and then dizzyyyy! lol
Guess its bound to happen when theres such a minimal calorie intake.

x

Tootiefrootie - your poor head, that's awful! I hope you recovered okay.

Thanks everyone, I'm already at the 4l limit on water, so daren't drink anymore! But from noon yesterday I felt great and I've been great all day, so hopefully that's all over and I can just get on with it now. This is the only diet that works for me so I'm determined to keep at it.

Helen

Back