Lightweight!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Vm019, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone else realised that Sw = lightweight :0) been on Sw since 21 oct and despite happily drinking 8/10 drinks which wouldn't havers hit me that bad - I've now realised I can just about cope with that- poor English measures- .. On a plus note.... Drunk = much cheaper! But earlier 2 bed... Generally ... & less of a hangover .. Och I can't decide what is best!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. OrangeRachel

OrangeRachel Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(20.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep. Whenever I go out for a night on the beer I use flexible syns allowing myself 100 syns for the night ( that usually includes a curry) but I can never make it past 4 pints (40 syns). I used to be able to drink all night but now I find that I'm on bottles of water by 11 o'clock. Lol
    Like you say though it's a lot cheaper :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.