Negative Remarks

Someone I knew who I'd not seen in years come up to me and said "wow you've lost weight, you used to be massive"!

I just thought oh my god, I knew I was abit overweight but never would of said I was massive lol!! x

Shirleen said:
I would be tempted to backfoot the compliment
"You smell nice today...are you wearing perfume?"
"I see you're wearing your favourite top...again"
"You think I've lost weight? I never notice these things"

I LOVE this comment!!! :)

Some one thought they were being smart the other day and said to me " oh you've lost weight, you're actually shrinking" I would so love to have turned round and said hmmm really? Maybe you're just getting bigger! A cats bum face would have cheered my day right up :) of course I shrugged it off and let the negativity get to me... But hey... Someday :D x

I have decided not to be passive aggressive and just go straight for the jugular :p

I posted a while back about one of my 'friends' making negative comments about my decreasing boobage (shrivelling, sagging etc). Last weekend I went out and she was there, several *****y comments were sent my way, with me defending myself yet again :rolleyes:

I bided my time, then complemented her on her dress and how I would like to borrow it, and what size was it? Her reply- 'a size 16' I replied sweetly 'oh thats a shame I'm a 14', which resulted in her lips doing a rather fantastic impression of a cats bum :cool: But it seems to have worked as she hasnt made a single negative comment since :D

I do think I need to find different friends tho, as I shouldnt have to respond to *****y comments with an even *****ier reply ....... *sighs*

YOU GO GIRL!!! god i bet that felt good!!!!

Back