Lil Zee Bride to be

lilzee

I'm going to be a bride on the 10th Nov, and I have 2 stone to loose. This is my new food diary to help keep my on track as ive been struggling so much . I lost 4 stone 3 yrs ago and kept it all off but gained a stone in the last 6 months. Im here to lose that stone and the last stone i never managed to lose.

:) Here we go

My plan for tom

B
:40g Dorset Fruity Muesli and Milk (Ha and Hb)

banana

L:Quorn lasagna and an apple

0% total greek yoghurt with honey (2 syns)

D:Tesco Steak in Gravy with Tefal chips (done with frylight)

honey dew melon

options hot choc (2 syns)

Sugar in my tea/coff = (3 syns) spprox

Last edited:
Well heres how today is going:

apple
40g dorset fruity muesli (HB)
milk (HA)

Jacket Potato
1/3 tin tesco steak n gravy
tomato
cucumber
beetroot

total 0% yog - honey (2)

SW chips, with petite pois
activia thick mango (3.5)
galaxy bubbles hot choc (2)
roasted nut tracker (bar 6.5)

syns 13.5

Last edited:
Good luck - I wanted to lose 2 stone for my wedding as well (21st Sept) but I'm only 2 1/4 lb's away.

Have you got your dress yet?

Thankyou, You too :D
yeah ive picked my dress and going for a fitting in september. so hoping to lose atleast a stone by then. Its so exciting! and scarey. so much still to plan :D

It's very exciting!! Feels like only yesterday we got engaged and now It's in less than 10 weeks....

I'm trying my dress on again on 28th July, first time since I started SW and I'm really anxious to see how it fits me.

Failed Again. Trying again today. The fiances parent were moving this week and havent been eating terribly healthy kept bringing my own stuff when i could but gave in a bit :( . Im finding this soo difficult at the moment. really dont know whats wrong with me. Im getting married in 16 weeks and i need to sort myself out. but keep failing myself :( why cant i be kind to myself! im desperate to lose weight it effects me so much emotionally being overweight! and im so dissapointed that i put one a stone this year. when i tried so hard to lose it last yr. Its horrible because my clothes are getting tighter too.
ahhhhhhhh!

today

B:
crunchybran
semi milk

alpen light

L:

D:

and Zumba Tonight

Try and stay positive hun, the extra pressure of the big day won't be helping I know but you've set yourself a really sensible time scale.

Try picturing your wedding photos and think what you want to see when you look back in 20 years time, it keeps me going thinking of how proud I will be of myself xx

Thankyou for your kind words, they really helped :) There is alot going on at the moment and alot of different pressures. Ive been doing well so far. Just taking one day at a time, and just eating sensibly. and trying to get a bit of exercise everyday, whatever it is thats my goal. Today i think might have a go on my wii zumba for a bit. Lets keep plodding on, and we will both look amazing in our dresses :D xx

B: crunchy bran
1% Milk
Orange

L: Jacket Potato
Tuna in Spring Water
Mayoniase ( 5 )

Back