lilacbunnykins(sue)diary

lilacbunnykins

slim for cruise
Hi all well today is my 1st day on cambridge diet,just had a yummy fruits of forest shake,made it with half pint water and was scrummy,have just put some ice cubes in freezer for tnts shake going to see how it tastes,i have about 4 stone to lose,but my 1st aim is to lose a stone and a half asap as im being refered for ivf treatment and need to get bmi under 30!!its about 31 now..
how do u do these tickers,i made one but dont know how to transfer it to here ahhhhhhh
suex

hi sue
good luck on your cd journey
you`ll soon see the weight dropping off
54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

kaz x

Hi to add ticker , go to user top blue bar on this site go to edit signature copy and paste the code i think its the bb one i think , you get three to paste in and you need the right code think its bb something one i'd need to go check

after i had my shake this morn about 3 hrs later i was on loo,not weeing:sigh:,not sure if it was a reaction to the shake or not,anyway have had a soup which wasent to bad,need to do it hotter next time,drank about 1 and half ltrs of water and belly feels really bloated,still have a shake to go but do fill full up....does seem werid not eating as its such a natural thing to do....so nearly pass day one ......

DAY 2....
Well now on day 2,im starving could eat a horse lol,i have also had bad heartburn since yesterday,is this a normal side effect?managed to drink me water yesterday,was hard, but managed to drink a ltr and half today at work,just had the most disgustibg soup ever,the brocolli and chees one,had to throw half of it was afful!!!yuk!!!
weeing for england didnt realise would be this bad...harder for me as im a cook and had lovely chicken today yummy...but have to do it or no ivf......
sue

Lilacbunnykins
I'm on day one for my third restart today , i guess the more you do CD you get to expect what goes on , but still tempting when seeing food as i have just done there dinners , pizza and my son wanted bacon sandwich , really its the thing that you know you can't have it , but i guess just got to pass for a while . I will have my shake in a bit , only had one so far as my CDC came at 11 today , but will space one in later, i'm usaly ok until i eat then i go crackers lol . How are you coping , have you opened the food cupboards loads today lol .

lol i work as a cook in a childrens nursery,so my will power has been really good,cooked roast chicken today for tmrws dinner and sooo wanted some,but was really good,what im worried about is i have to taste food and eat pasta ect to check its cooked,although its only small amount will it affect keytosis?and im still sooo hungry,but drinking plenty of wayer done me 2 and half ltrs already for today weed most of it out too lol...:)

Day 3....
Well im now on day 3,tested this morning and am now in ketosis....also steped on scales and have lost 4lb..wahoo cant believe it,its been a strugle as have been so hungry,but this morn feel ok ,but feel bit weak....hopefully this will improve...got awfull taste in mouth..yukkk,think im going to stick to the milkshakes as they taste lot better,my fav being fruits of forest yummy,i have that for brekki every morn.....just got to see if i can swap soups i have for shakes....didnt need the bin last night lol didnt seem to wee as much,belly still feels bloated though,not sure if that my ibs or all the fluid lol

Lilacbunnykins
Well i guess as long as you are not tasting every 30 mins lol . Day 2 for me , few slight head pains , but i'm ok , This is my third time of restarting CD from April time , i know I should of been there by now , i guess i'm just a snail lol How much do you want to lose ? and will you be CDing over xmas ?

strugling tnt ,got me friends 8yr old staying and she got loads of sweets and wants me to eat them,i was naughty and had a small chew,but didnt enjoy it,worse thing is we just made peppermint creams and dipped them in chocholate,for her to take home,but she says i have to have one ahhhh,but have been really good,already drunk me water amount,got one more shake to go to,its so hard with kids cause she dont nderstand why i cant eat all this stuff when b4 i ate all the sweets lol.....

My daughters 4 , and b4 Cd she would say your not allowed to eat cos this is my third time on cd so she knows i'm back on cd and the other day she sat on the loo and said , your losing it now mum and patted her belly and said your getting it off , i just had to laugh . Kids make you laugh . Well its day 3 for me today , my mouth tastes awful today . How are you feeeling its day 4 right ?

yep day 4 for me,oh how sweet of yr daughter,well managed to only eat one peppermint cream,even managed to take her into mcdonalds,and not have anything was soooo hard ,but will be worth it !!!hate the soups def wont have them again......right got to go play games now lol ..
sue x

DAY 5...
well day 5 for me,was bit upset as reading a few threads didnt realise that is i eat just one thing(ie..a sweet)i go out of ketosis,checked yesterday eve and was not full on ketosis ahhh,but checked this morn and we back there ,weighed myself to looks like i lost another 2 lb,going to try and drink more water see if that helps with the weight loss...was really good last night went to a bonfire/halloween and they had a bbq ahhh so everyone round me was eating,so i went in kitchen and made me milkshake,but was ok ,they were all encouraging me because they know im trying to lose it for a good reason....found another shake notkeen on ,the butterscotch one,so looks like ill just be having the fruity ones....:)

How much have you lost so far ? i'm on day 4 today , i really don't like the choc/orange shakes yuck .

my scales not brill but looks like i have lost about 5/6 lbs,what about u,im feeling today a struggle as feeling really hungry,keep drinking water everytime i get the feeling,i thought u wasent supposed to feel hungry after day 4!!!!maybe im not drinking enough water,doing about 3 ltrs a day ..

I go by my scales as my CDC comes to me . Yes drinking bloats you out so i guess thats what we have todo , really found it hard today , saw my sister eating a lovely roast that my mum brought up to her . But starting to miss food , i'm not hungry , but i just miss eating , everything would be good to eat , but thats another story , i've made it over the headaches , mood tends to be low . Got to keep at it for now . how are you feeling in your mood , have you snaped yet lol

hi well on day 6 now,feel really rough in mornings,not sure if that normal,just bit weak and lethagic,but once ive had me 1st shake i feel lot better,just weighed meself and have lost 6lbs so pleased with that,just worked me bmi out i need to get to 13.7 to have a bmi of 29.65 which will be brill,so thats not far away now,so im hoping to lose about a stone and half b4 my 1st ivf consultation...mines not amissing eating i do fell hungry,day 5 was def worst for me as cooked my hubby a lovely chicken and mushroom pie,with mash and gravy yummmm,but been looking at all the recipes for when im on 790 and thats keeping me going ..only 3 weeks to go lol......msjmc have u done a diary as could not find one....?
sue x:p

Hello Sue here is a site to do your BMI
Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
I did start a diary , try looking under the username of missleo , because i changed my user name . How tall are you Sue , see i'm 5ft 1 . I will do my weigh in on thursday as thats when i started . Thats good 6 pounds . yes in the morning i feel dry in my mouth also a slight headache this morning . Ho bet that was hard having to dish that dinner up and not have any yoyrself , but its the end result , and for you its everything you want . guess its rolling away time now , well its firerworks tonight , and no hotdogs or burgers in buns boowho lol . I have thought about this that when xmas day comes that will be the end of CD , but the weight battle won't be over but almost , put it this way i would of got a far chunk of it off . Are you going to any fierwork shows tonight Sue ? .

Back