lilacbunnykins(sue)diary

Keep up the good work, Its a hard time of year but sounds as though your doing well, looknig forward to hearing your next weigh in!

Im gutted had my 5th weigh in and have put on a 1lb.....had my works xmas party and had more to drink then eat...im very angry with myself,but my cdc said its probely all water...soooo im being really good and trying to drink more water all this week,im back on ss for next 2 weeks as well...so keep your fingers crossed for me please...
sue:mad:

week 7...1and half stone lost

I am so pleased with myself,i struggled with my shakes at water this week as wasent well for few days,but was amazed i lost 3lb bringing me to 1 stone and a half lost..ooooo im going to try and be really good at xmas dont want to put more back on....

Hi ya,

You are doing fantastic. All this weight off before Xmas and not leaving it until new years day. Well done.:):) Keep it up.

Nick :)

17.6lb lost well done , yes not leaving it till new year is great , Keep it up its all going to be worth it

oh dear ate to much over christmas

well just had 1st weigh in after christmas,damage limitation lol..put on 2lb,but not ate that much think may have been the drink lol,had enough crap food now and starting back on ss tmrw..wahoo gonna lose that 2lb plus!!!!!

oh dear start again

well i put 2 lb on over xmas,and spent 4 days with inlaws eating all the wrong things ahhh,but weighed in today and stayed same,so really pleased...so now aiming to get back into ketosis...

2nd weigh in after new yr

well i ate loads of the wrong things in run up tp new yr,and was really worried to step on scales,but i stayed the same ...phew,i so wish i had not eaten anything as i am finding it hard to get back to no eating,i do ok all day but by 7ish i feel really hungry ahhhh...but have been really good this week get weighed on tuesday so hopeing to lose the 2 lbs i put on over christmas and more,cant wait to get into the 12 stones....

You did very well only gaining 2lbs. over Christmas and even better for getting back on your diet.

I think most of us find the evening tough going! I know I do as the evenings is the time I would be more inclined to over eat.

Good luck with your weigh in on Tuesday!

Love Mini xxx

wahoo back on track

well after putting on 2lb over xmas,i then stayed the same the following week,but this week i lost 6lbs...so very pleased,3 more pound and i have lost 2 stone!!!cant belive it,also went shopping saturday and got into a size 16 skirt,i was 23 last time i got into that size(im 41 now)

struggling,need encouragment

well after losing 6lbs last week,i only managed a measely 1lb this week,but have to admit im struggling to get back on ss,wish i had not eaten over xmas now as its making it so hard...so im starting today ss,no more picking at ham and other bits...i need to do this....ive had 2 shakes and drank 2 ltrs of water so far......:rolleyes:

wahoo so pleased

I just went shopping for new tops as all old ones to baggy and i managed to get into a size 14!!!!wahoo i was in my 20s when i was that size,i stood in changing room and cried!!!!!could not belive it,im also in a 16 on bottom half overwhelmed is an understatement....:D

got appointment

wow so happy finaly got an appointment to see ivf consultant,on 20th of feb,so glad i stuck to diet and have lost 2 stone,at least they cant say my weight will be an issue,hopefully will be starting treatment in next few months...:D

After a few bad weeks managed to lose 3 lbs this week,so pleased,only another few pounds and i will have done valentines challenge wahoo

finnally made it

well had 1st appointment with ivf consultant last week and he was impressed with my weightloss(now 2 and half stone)and said i can start my treatment in few months time,wahooo,i now have to try and eat healthy as have had to come of shakes as he wasent happy with me staying on them,so stocked up today on all healthy stuff...so will let you all know how i do ...

Back