Linessa yoghurt

McAsk

Hi!

Anyone know what the syn value is for the linessa yoghurt? it says 0.1% fat on it so i think its free but im not sure

xxxxx

Can you give me more info, eg who makes it?

its at lidl and its the linessa range, just says yogurt on it and the 0.1% fat. they have a pretty good light range.

xxxx

Would somebody please work out the syn value for linessa yogurts from Lidl for me (they are not in the book) the info on packet is as follows per 100g

per 100g

calories 86
Protien 4.2g
Carbohydrate 17g
fat 0.1g

They come in 125g pots

Thank you. xx

This is what it says online

Lidl Linessa, Yogurt, 0% Fat, Fruit 125g pot

extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

I found a linessa thing last year. It was either yogurt or fromage frais, I can't recall. it was vanilla and had lest that 1% fat (0.something%), so although I couldn't find the syns, I guessed they couldn't be much. That stuff was DREAMY. I ate it like there was no tomorrow, and couldn't beleive my luck. Then, after a couple of months, of 2/3 500g pots a week I checked again.....and they were 10.5 syns each (I think it was per pot. But with syns like that, it may well have been per 100gm! lol I can't remember!)

Just shows you that there really is a reason we're following SW and just because something's low fat does NOT mean it's low syns. Luckily, the reverse is also true!

....slightly o/t, but just thought I'd mention that due to a very hectic work schedule for a couple of weeks before Christmas, I had eaten a few 'Light Choices' sarnies from Tesco. Brown bread, no butter, no mayo (I think. Or maybe it's light mayo), [free] egg and [free] cress.

Only checked the syns this week. FOURTEEN per sandwich! And to think I was worrying about the odd choccy bar I indulged in! lol

Back