Linessa yoghurt

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by McAsk, 18 October 2009.

1. McAsk

McAsk Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the syn value is for the linessa yoghurt? it says 0.1% fat on it so i think its free but im not sure

2. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

3. McAsk

McAsk Well-Known Member

its at lidl and its the linessa range, just says yogurt on it and the 0.1% fat. they have a pretty good light range.

4. Happy Holidays

I've had a look on the SW site & can see lots of other linessa items but not yoghurt:( Sorry I can't help.
  5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Would somebody please work out the syn value for linessa yogurts from Lidl for me (they are not in the book) the info on packet is as follows per 100g

per 100g

calories 86
    Protien 4.2g
    Carbohydrate 17g
    fat 0.1g

They come in 125g pots

Thank you. xx
  6. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

5½ syns on all plans, according to the calculator.
  7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Bl**dy hell, thats a lot for 0.1g of fat. I've only ever estimated them as 2 syns per pot. How wrong can you be:eek:
  8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

This is what it says online

Lidl Linessa, Yogurt, 0% Fat, Fruit 125g pot

[​IMG] 2 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 2 Syns
  9. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

That does say 0% fat - do they maybe make both 0.1% and fat free?
  10. mojomcl

mojomcl Well-Known Member

I found a linessa thing last year. It was either yogurt or fromage frais, I can't recall. it was vanilla and had lest that 1% fat (0.something%), so although I couldn't find the syns, I guessed they couldn't be much. That stuff was DREAMY. I ate it like there was no tomorrow, and couldn't beleive my luck. Then, after a couple of months, of 2/3 500g pots a week I checked again.....and they were 10.5 syns each (I think it was per pot. But with syns like that, it may well have been per 100gm! lol I can't remember!)

Just shows you that there really is a reason we're following SW and just because something's low fat does NOT mean it's low syns. Luckily, the reverse is also true!
  11. mojomcl

mojomcl Well-Known Member

....slightly o/t, but just thought I'd mention that due to a very hectic work schedule for a couple of weeks before Christmas, I had eaten a few 'Light Choices' sarnies from Tesco. Brown bread, no butter, no mayo (I think. Or maybe it's light mayo), [free] egg and [free] cress.

Only checked the syns this week. FOURTEEN per sandwich! And to think I was worrying about the odd choccy bar I indulged in! lol
  12. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

I've bought the ones in pic today. Anyone able to confirm syns?

Attached Files:

13. Happy Holidays

[TD="class: ProductRow"]Lidl, Linessa Light 0.1% Fat Fruit Yogurt, 125g pot[/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"]
    all plans is that ok?
  14. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

Is that 2.5 syns? Might try one as tje pineapple and pear flavours sound nice x
    Thanks x
  15. Happy Holidays