Linguine on red day?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Laura_carlburgess, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Laura_carlburgess

Laura_carlburgess Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

Does anybody know if I can use linguine as my HEB on a red day? Or does any HEB pasta need to be only wholewheat? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    White pasta can't be used as a HEB on a red day but 100g wholemeal pasta, boiled (35 dry weight) can be.
    It might be worth doing an EE day or using a HEB on a green day for the meat

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey thanks for the reply.

I do have wholemeal spaghetti in...sorry if this sounds dumb but is that the same as wholemeal pasta??

Uuh I wouldn't know how to start about figuring out how to change it too a green day have only just started getting the hang of red days :) got to stick with red today (as it's good for carb controlling for me) as having a EE day tomorrow as going out for a curry so have to have boiled rice with my big fat chicken rogan Josh curry yum never tried rogan Josh but as it's 6.5 syns thought I would give it a bash :) xx

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes it's the same - just a different shape. To be honest you get so little pasta for your HEB that it's probably not worth while.

6. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeh I realised that when I weighed it lol I thought omg that's it?? so I double mine up by saving both HEB's xx

7. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you want to give me the recipe I can give you the ideas of turning into a green day.

I had Rogan Josh when I went out with my.friends. Had pilau rice and a couple of poppadoms abd chutney- had saved a few syns & could still enjoy my meal ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.