lipo delemma

ginagee

hi all,first i want sorry in advance about my spelling. does anyone know about dulse i had some yesterday as i was down at the caravan and 4got my shakes so i thought it would do no harm ? also im going 2 liverpool at weekend and i dont think i can do LT fully am i better off stop 4 a weekend and doing atkins or in corperating both and do shakes when i can as i dont mind it not blended as long as i have ice but cant eat it lumply and warm lolx sorry 2 be so long winded can anyone help x gina

Sorry I have not heard of it either.. but the description has put me off!! LOL! ;) :D ...
When you are away I would stay on plan as much as you can - do you have a shaker to make your shakes in? If it has the grill in it then you dont get any lumps and the results are not too far from those you get with a blender. You can get the shakers in the supermarket or Sports direct for a couple of quid (supermarkets charge about £8!!!!)... makes it nice and portable. When u cant have shakes just ensure you stick with protein and avoid all carbs.. you can get the flapjacks if its easier but they are down to individual taste.. or severe lack of!! LOL!....
Hope thats of some help xx

thanks thats great help i will go 2 sports direct the mara i will try and stick 2 the plan as so many people find it hard 2 get back on track if they have a break . cant believe no 1 no's what dulce is lolx its really salty i loveit. there no cals in it as its a plant ur body dosent break it down dont ask how i no lol x help again i will post on tuesday how i got on fingers crossed

Back