Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does every one cope with cooking other peoples meals?

im on day one and i'm dreading hubby coming home from work starving. Hes really supportive and says he'll cook, but i'm worried. Does it get easier and after how long?

This is my 4th attempt at LT and i have always given up after 4 days

Jane...my solutions has been to start it when my OH is away for the week, it just so happened that he is away until monday so it means I can switch my phone off and stay away from people for a few days until the horrible hunger pangs stop and ketosis kicks in!

Is there any chance your hubby could get his own dinners just for the next few days?

Hi fatisnofun,

My hubby is really supportive and says he'll shop and cook but he works long hours so i dont think thats fair on him. I've also got 3 teenagers and a 16 month old baby to feed.

I hope with the support of everyone on this forum i'll get through the 1st week, lots of others have managed it.

If im at the point of giving up, I'l sign on here

Are u finding it any easier?

xxx

Hi everyone, ive booked myself in for LT on friday my first time on this, after reading about everyone ive decided to go for it :D im doing it because i really feel terrible when i go clothes shopping etc as all the clothes id like to wear look silly or dont even come in my size im 18 trousers and 20/22 jacket :mad:

Good luck scatty,,

I know that feeling, i end up not buying anything cos everything looks a mess on me

xxx

New member :)

Hi , My name is Katie and I am 31 . I started Lipotrim on monday , so on day 3 and thought it would great to jin you as I am sure I will need lots of support and encouragement !!! I am starting to get used to the nasty shakes, i find them very salty and cannot sttomach the soup at all !!!
I have always been overweight , from the age of about 8 , however I am now the biggest I have ever been , having given up smoking last year and putting a further 5 stone on, then I had a baby 4 months ago so have about 8 stone to shift :(
Any tips, support etc will be much appreciated and I hope to get to know you on my jouney :)

Hi , My name is Katie and I am 31 . I started Lipotrim on monday , so on day 3 and thought it would great to jin you as I am sure I will need lots of support and encouragement !!! I am starting to get used to the nasty shakes, i find them very salty and cannot sttomach the soup at all !!!
I have always been overweight , from the age of about 8 , however I am now the biggest I have ever been , having given up smoking last year and putting a further 5 stone on, then I had a baby 4 months ago so have about 8 stone to shift :(
Any tips, support etc will be much appreciated and I hope to get to know you on my jouney :)

i found the shakes so salty at firsttoo but now all i can taste is the flavour.i think it may be that you can taste the vits and mins that your body is deficient in.
they get better,honest.

welcome on board and good luck for your first weigh in x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back