lipotrim advice

mightymonocle

hey guys, :D I'm a newbie to lipotrim, just starting my 3rd week now and wondering if anyone has any lipotrim tips?

specifically, I am wondering - in the weeks you lose slightly more or less weight, has there been any difference in your behavior?

i.e more or less exercise, more or less caffeine, more or less water, sleep, whatever it may be?

I've lost 6lbs the first and second week and am hoping to keep up the losses! I read that the 3rd week can be a toughie!

Let me know! :sign0144:

Last edited:
They say the losses average a stone a month - so around 3lb a week.. Don't be disheartened if u get smaller losses some weeks cos they will average out over the month - I don't think there is anything u can do to help with the losses as long as ur 100% and keeping up the water you will be fine..
Some weeks I have had smaller losses when I've exercised but losses more inches..
Hope this helps :) x

It will average out at about a stone a month for women regardless of activity. A few lucky sods lose a bit more but this is down to their particular make up. Take your measurements every other week as inch loss is just as motivating as the scales.

welcome to the group you can do it! I did great the first 3 weeks then lost the plot week 4, back on track and going to make week 5 100%!

Back