Lipotrim and Ebay

donjon

LIPOTRIM DIET SHAKES X 42 (TWO WEEKS WORTH!)

From Ireland

logo_paypalPP_16x16.gif
18 Bids£154.26+£13.50

42 FEMALE LIPOTRIM+++2 WEEKS++ALL FLAVOURS++FREE POST++
logo_paypalPP_16x16.gif
bin_15x54.gif
£99.95Free4d 12h 11m

Was nosing around on Ebay and I was astounded at this. Why would anyone pay this much for LT when you get it at 1/3 of the cost from a reputable source. I feel like sending a message to these poor bidders with a link to the LT website.

Unfortunately in some parts of the country pharmacist's dont sell it. Like my nearest one is 40 miles away which is why I changed to cd. I would never buy off ebay but I know some people that does because of this reason, its blooming ridiculous the amount they are charging. I saw cambridge diet being sold on it a couple of weeks ago as well, im surprised that ebay missed up on that one.

Also some people who want to lose weight that dont need to, and the chemists wont sell them

Wow thats ALOT of money!!!

ChellyWellyBoot - thats what I thought, which makes it dangerous.

Can ebay actually stop people selling it though??

I remember seeing alot of :airquote: LT :airquote: on offer - 1 months supply at a time- on ebay for crazy amounts of money :hmm:

I think that if you have left-over packs from when you do LT and want to sell them then thats fine (as u would be only selling less than a weeks supply).

Kinda links back to my question yesterday about why LT isnt advertised at all unlike LL on tv. I feel sorry for the many people out there who truely want to use LT but cannot find a participating chemist near them :(

It is a lot more expensive here in Ireland but i would never consider getting it on ebay as you never know what you may end up with as you have to pay for it upfront

Back