So what made you choose Slim and Save?

yeah have read lots of threads also saying exante is cheaper but in actual fact if you buy 1 month of s&s and take free delivery for £99 you also get to choose exactly the packs you want. exante is specific packs and then + delivery which works out about £6 more expensive and you cant choose your exact meals as you want so for me i find s&s cheaper than any that i have compared against.

again i agree, i wasnt going down this line because i didnt like being forced to choose certain items, i am not keen on shakes, hated the meals and soups eventually. so being able to pict shakes and bars makes it for me.

i did tell him that his website wasnt doing him any favours, as i have read on here someone else had decided not to buy because of the diet pills etc, and he has changed it a bit already. he has set up a new delivery thing where it can be delivered to a depot, ours is a video shop of all things, so if you are not in you can go and pick it up at your convienience as well, just gives more flexibility.

I don't mind buying a whole month's worth at a time so it wasn't this that put me off Exante, it was the fact that I had to have their flavours and couldn't choose my own. A few quid difference here and there wasn't that big a deal to me, but the flexibility to choose what I wanted definitely was. I see that some of the Exante dieters have the Biggest Loser bars because they don't get enough in their packs to allow them to have 1 per day.

I wondered about the reference to slimming pills and bust enhancers (not that I need any help in that department! :D) etc. on the S&S website but tried to ignore that and focus on whether the diet met my needs. I agree that it could put people off though.

Thanks for your email and pointing out your concerns.

I bought slimandsave business around 1 years ago at which time it was 100% pure slimming pills website, we have worked hard to bring a very high standard of VLCD into the business and have invested some £150,000 in manufacturing a fantastic range by the company that manufacturers for Lighter Life.

When we bought the business it came with many hundreds of stock of diet pills, and as you point out many of these products attract un savoury attention, though all of the products that we sell have some form of proof to back up their validity but its not a direction we intend to move in and as you can see by the menu on the left of the site that we have prioritised VLCD and as diet pills stock is sold off we will be moving away from them and focusing 100% on VLCD and Vitamins.

My personal background. I am a fully qualified Dietician and hold a Degree in Sports Science and Nutrition, I hold NVQ Level 3 in Weight Management Consultancyas well as Diplomas in Weight Management and Nutrition. I spent 5 years on the board of WABBA as a Senior Assessor where I would assess and pass/fail students who undertook the WABBA Senior Advanced Fitness Instructors Course and have over 15 years experience in 1 to 1 Weight Management Consultations with over 100,000 consultations performed. I founded the Weight Management Centre and ran 5 practices as well as a chain of ladies only Gym's in the Teesside area until I sold the complete business in 2006.

I would love you to try our product and can assure you that if you are not completely happy with your order send it back for a refund. Simply buy a 1 Week Supply and if after 3 days you are not happy then send back the remainder of your order and i will give you full refund for the complete 7 days (but you would need to return 4 days worth)

You can find our nutritional information here:

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-values/

We have only just received our new range in the last month so some of the VLCD flavours on the site are from our old manufacturer which was manufactured under "Target Slim"

The new range of products which have a far Superior taste and nutritional value to any product on the market are:

Porridge
Strawberry
Banana
Chocolate
Spaghetti Bolognese
Chicken Soup
Vegetable Soup

And the 6 Different flavours of bars.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me,

Many thanks

Rob Barclay

thats the email i was sent when i questioned the pills etc hope it helps if anyone reads this thread and cant make up their minds,

Back